• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. halfmango

Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 Comes to Gamescom in Square Enix's Biggest Line-Up Yet

Re: Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 Comes to Gamescom in Square Enix's Biggest Line-Up Yet HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE This will be amazing. I hope some (even if small ones) news will be there. Though I might not be able to go there even though I'm living in the same country :( Then I'll have to...
  2. halfmango

What Kingdom Hearts Game...

I think kh2 had a more 'creative' style. The fact that your magic reloads over time is quite new. It gave a more active combat, though it did make using magic very easy. Perhaps a longer bar and slower regeneration (kinda mix with the kh 1) will provide with better balance?
  3. halfmango

Favorite Boss Battle Per Kingdom Hearts Game.

Ooooh, so many awesome choices! kh1: final Riku fight. com: Marluxia 1 for Sora, final Ansem for Riku (SUBMIT) kh2: data (lvl99) Roxas or Sephiroth. days: Riku bbs: Terranort battle as Terra's armor (?!). Frustrating but so AWESOME.
  4. halfmango

Dengeki Interviews Tetsuya Nomura on KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8, KH3

God, my heart can't take this! It's too good! Especially with the 0.2, with all the magic-interaction thing. And who knows what else surprises they have in store? It'll be like christmas on your birthday when this thing starts to show what it's got.
  5. halfmango

Ability Equip Guide?

Lol, everybody hates dodgeslash. CUZITSUXLOLOL It does suck tho lol And sticking to the main topic, it really depends on the boss. Some bosses need you to have longer combos, others need you dealing damages in bursts with short combos. Of course, just about any build is okay for any boss under...
  6. halfmango

Help/Support ► Help

Dunno how much of a help I was, but much obliged. And if you have any more problems, you should speak it out. I'm sure there always will be some people to hear you out ;)
  7. halfmango

Level 1 genie jafar fight.

I haven't done a lvl 1 run, but I think using reflect would help. And I think playing defensive while moving around will, while making the battle quite long, be a more viable tactic.
  8. halfmango

Help/Support ► Help

Welp, seems like a roudy rumble this one. I'll see what I can do to cheer you up. 1. As Kitkat said, that's a pretty darn drastic way of your mom to make you 'see the sunlight'. I understand you'd be horribly disappointed in her, but maybe you can try to talk to her and tell her that it's hard...
  9. halfmango

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue - E3 2016 Trailer | AQUA LOOKS AMAZING! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue - E3 2016 Trailer | AQUA LOOKS AMAZING! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Wut. WUT. WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- Though the title is misleading, aqua is always amazing ;)
  10. halfmango

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Still On Track For 2016 Release in NA/Europe

Maybe because they look so different and feel too... realistic? I dunno, I'm also on the pro side so I'm not sure what's the deal with all the angry people about the models.
  11. halfmango

Kingdom Hearts: best to worst?

It's surprising how many people hate days. I mean, sure, it wasn't GREAT or anything. But I kinda liked it. Except for that stupid leach grave and emerald serenade. I guess mine goes in the order of KH2 BBS KH1 Days COM Coded Can't say for 3d cuz I haven't tried it. Yet.
  12. halfmango

The Nemesian Tales - the Tale of the Wolf

Hi, so I've been writing fantasy stories for a long time, but I've NEVER actually showed them to anyone (...). I was hoping I would take this chance to be criti... critiqued... criticized? Whatever. Thanks in advance...
  13. halfmango

Favorite Battle Quote

I like how xaldin would always scream 'SORAAAA' doing his dm. ... or was it not 'sora' he was saying? Oh and let's not forget our seeker of darkness. "SUBMIT"
  14. halfmango

salutations!

Hello, ladies and gentleman. I would type a long boring introduction of myself, but it would end up being tl;dr :wink:. So yeah, great to be here. Hope for some awesome time! p.s: kudos if you know where the thread name is from lol.
Back