• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. No Heart

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Still On Track For 2016 Release in NA/Europe

Well, I can't wait for the console DDD!
  2. No Heart

"Doubts"/"Fears" about DDD HD..

I hope for a new secret boss
  3. No Heart

Possible missing cutscene for Terra`s story in BBS

It should happen very forebodingly where you see like half of Braig's body. The trick to that battle is to guard and dodge and whoop his ass when he charges.
  4. No Heart

Possible missing cutscene for Terra`s story in BBS

Yep, iirc, it occurrs in Radiant Garden right before Terra comes to the world.
  5. No Heart

Cool Secret Boss Idea for KH 3

The secret boss should be the villain of KH 4. I think instead of the bosses with patterns that are repetitive and predictable once you fight them for a while, the boss should have attacks that can combo in multiple ways, so the player should try to recognize which attack he's using to seal the...
  6. No Heart

Castle Oblivion - Where do you think the Sleeping Chamber is?

If the Organization and Ansem weren't able to find it, it must have specific conditions to so, such as being a Keyblade Master or having Ventus' heart. It's most likely located on Floor 14 of Castle Oblivion.
  7. No Heart

Could Sora be a part of Kingdom Hearts?

I know there's a 99% chance I'm wrong, but is it possible for Sora to be a part of Kingdom Hearts? For example, he is the only one shown with the ability to hold a heart. He held both Ventus' and Kairi's. Correct me if I'm wrong, but his heart hasn't even been shown when he saved Kairi by...
  8. No Heart

Eraqus and/or Vanitas Confirmed for Seekers

As it is widely known, YMX traveled through time to get the vessels for Master Xehanort. If any have playyed BBS FM, they would have fought the insanely strong Mysterious Figure, who is revealed to be Master Xehanort. Also, he was in the Land of Departure. I think this means that he was there to...
  9. No Heart

Unicornis Player in JP Server looking for English party

Heya, guys! I just started playing in the JP server and I was wondering if there was an English party willing to take me.
  10. No Heart

Cheating in UX (NA Version)

Some of you might know how hackers are taking over the leaderboards for KH UX and even after a week, this problem wasn't resolved. I'm in Unicornis and the top 10 are all hackers who are above level 200 and have hundreds of millions of lux. And this last week, vulpeus has won by 3 billion more...
  11. No Heart

Goofy Secretly A Villian?

Well, the Jiminy thing makes sense. If you know what happens in Re: Coded in the Final Mix, it tells you that his journal is connected to the Book of Prophecies from KH X/UX. So there is an odd thing there.
  12. No Heart

Good place to start?

Watch Days after KH 2 or all the magic is gone and I mean it cause I did that. There was really not as much suspense and Days was released after KH 2.
Back