• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

additionals for the us/int version

for those who have played the game.................. aren't you guys unsatified w/kh2? i mean it really lack optional boss, side story etc.. well anyway is there anything you wish to be added in kh2 us ver.? just for example leon's/squall's moves hope SE can add the lionheart.. or add seymore...
  2. B

Hades cup(proud mode) make sephy=easy????

now this is intresting....in proud mode fighting/defeating sephiroth is like a walk in the park compared to Hades cup stage 40 and above!!!!!!!! man I whoooop sephy's butt at level 77! but i got my butt kick at level 100 in hades cup stage 40 up! anyone have already cleared hades cup in proud...
  3. B

Sephiroth's Moves In Kh2

Hi everyone! Blidus is back to share his experience with the all mighty Sephiroth!! For those who haven’t beaten Sephiroth in kh2, here is some info that may come in handy!! Note: All the info here are only based on what I’ve learn from fighting and beating Sephiroth any similarity from other...
  4. B

lvl up drive forms & drive at max always

Most of you guys had probably noticed this already but for those who doesn’t here’s a little info on how to level up the 4 forms of drive (valor, wisdom, master and final) to the max. HOW THEY LEVEL UP NOTE: Each form gains exp only when you do the following while in their respective forms...
Back