• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

additionals for the us/int version

for those who have played the game.................. aren't you guys unsatified w/kh2? i mean it really lack optional boss, side story etc.. well anyway is there anything you wish to be added in kh2 us ver.? just for example leon's/squall's moves hope SE can add the lionheart.. or add seymore...
  2. B

drive forms (spoiler)

my apology.... guess poeple won't know it unless they do it...
  3. B

Hades cup(proud mode) make sephy=easy????

all battles are done in a wide platform in the underworld, background a bit dark and freaky, just like how the underworld looks like and the platform is above a green like water/smoke. unlike in kh1 the platform is much wider w/c gives you the chance to run away and rest although in some stages...
  4. B

Anti-form (spoiler)

oh.. and about anti-form being a bad thing, yeah it coud be, but i like anti-form myself, why? i does something that no other forms could do... push the square button and sora flies right at the back of the targeted opponent allows sora to ambush it!
  5. B

Anti-form (spoiler)

i don't have the answer Violent anger but i accept these thoeries: 1. interuption/attacked by enemies while transforming 2. during transformation a heartless joins your party 3. the other party members are far from sora so the transformation is not properly executed. but driving too much...
  6. B

nope the reaction is just the same since you need not to undertsand anything but how to fight well and you can do that by experiencing the fight itself... but when it comes knowing the materials needed for the synthesis the language is indeed a factor...:)
  7. B

drive forms (spoiler)

I'll bet my gaming life that driving too much doesn't activate the anti form! hell ive been driving for more than 50 CONSECUTIVE times (meaning drive in a room then to another) how i did it??????????? my drive bar is always at max!!
  8. B

Anti-form (spoiler)

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! anti-form is not activated by driving TOO MUCH!! period!
  9. B

darn if only i have the ultima keyblade, hades cup would be history! coz im really having trouble with my mp! after you beat the tagteam of squall and cloud you'll fight all by your self again! no drive, no summon, no teamates!!!!!!! plus enemies arround you attacks way stronger than sephy...
  10. B

now this is intresting....in proud mode fighting/defeating sephiroth is like a walk in the park compared to Hades cup stage 40 and above!!!!!!!! man I whoooop sephy's butt at level 77! but i got my butt kick at level 100 in hades cup stage 40 up! anyone have already cleared hades cup in proud...
  11. B

Sephiroth's Moves In Kh2

heartless angel... guess that's his best move since at lvl 85 no other moves can drain your life to 1 hp and 0 mp with one hit... but in lower levels like i said most of his attacks are deadly...
  12. B

Sephiroth's Moves In Kh2

he's very very very easy once your above lvl 85, even in proud mode............................................................................!
  13. B

Kh2 I Beat Sephiroth At Level 66!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

if its true then good job!, in proud mode beating sephy in lvl 60 is possible but i needs practice, i haven't done it though, but at least i reach the part where he shoots meteor at ya, so i decided to just beat him at lvl 77.... he's really easy once you memorize his moves
  14. B

Soras Drive Forms

actually you can choose any keyblade/s you what for all the forms...
  15. B

Soras Drive Forms

driving too much doesen't cause the anti-form!! I've level up all the drives to max and anti-form never shows up , coz it only activates when your transformation is distracted!
  16. B

KH2 Best Boss Battle

right on! sephy's the best bost battle! but fighting the tag team of cloud and squall is pretty fun ya? and the last fight with xemnas that was great too....
  17. B

Soras Drive Forms

i don't really believe that anti-form is activated by driving too often, why coz i've been driving min after min (that's when I was leeveling up the drive forms) and anti-form never apeared, the reason why it is activated is because the transformation is interupted by the enemies, so if you guys...
  18. B

Sephiroth's Moves In Kh2

it actually looked like clouds meteor rain if you gus remember in ff7.... I wonder why SE gave that to sephy instead of just creating a huge meteor and shoot it at you then your dead or 1 hp left with 0 mp and its unavoidable no matter what , don't you guys think that's a better if its going to...
  19. B

Soras Drive Forms

the final form can be obtain at the last world(world that never ewas) just keep on driving there and you'll aquire it eventually, btw wisdom and brave choose only goofy or donald but the rest takes all party members doesn't matter who they are
Back