• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Laeril

It's been 84 years...

... since the last time I posted on these forums. A lot has happened since then. KHIII's release, Sora in Smash, KHIV's announcement, a formal autism diagnosis for me, the real world being... the real world, but crappier. Lot of stuff happening. So yeah, I thought I'd re-introduce myself. I'm...
  2. Laeril

Laeril's SFW Humor Zone

Here there will be posts of a humorous nature that are still safe for work. Because you don't need to go to Bed, Bath, and Beyond to get a laugh out of someone. First, the man, the myth, the legend, SCOTT STERLING! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F9jXYOH2c0...
  3. Laeril

Game keeps crashing on Quest 27. Help!

Not only does it keep crashing whenever I try to finish it, sometimes right in the middle of the target battle no less, it will go back to my phone's main screen, forcing me to restart the game. I've been getting a lot of connectivity problem messages, so that might be it, but my sister hasn't...
  4. Laeril

Silver and Gold turn into light

Hello, fellow Kingdom Hearts fans! I'm Laeril, a long time Kingdom Hearts fan who has only just joined this fine community. How "long time" is long time? Well, I remember when the first Kingdom Hearts commercials came out. The ones that did not advertise what the game was really about at all. I...
Back