• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Tsunayoshi

Fanfiction ► Stalwart Hearts [Re:Make]

This is a remake and less bloated remake of my fanfic "Kingdom Hearts Outshine". I hope you'll enjoy my fresh take on my previous idea! Hopefully it's not as cluttered or forced like my other one xD] [STALWART HEARTS] Sora, Riku, and Kairi - three friends with an unshakable, unbreakable, bond...
  2. Tsunayoshi

Dame-Tsuna has returned! :D

Ciaossu! I'm back! My old computer finally kicked the bucket after 9 years of faithful service and I had to run out and get a new one! Sadly all of my writing works are forever gone now since I can't even access my files on it. :c But, there is good news to this! My new computer can actually...
  3. Tsunayoshi

Fanfiction ► "Outshine" - [Re:Construction]

A/N: Hello! And welcome to my first ever KH fanfiction! This is my attempt at creating a retelling of the KH series from KH1 and onward. This story will have many alterations from canon - two major examples being a universe where Sora, Riku, and Kairi are best friends who have an unbreakable and...
  4. Tsunayoshi

Just your average everyday (future) mafia boss

H-Hi! I'm Tsunayoshi Sawada and I'm- HIEEEEEEEE! Lambo put away that rocket launcher! *sudden explosions in the distance* *Followed by obnoxious childish laughing* OOC: Real talk, I'm a returning member who joined here quite a few years back I think. Nice meet you all (again?) :]
Back