• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. PhoenixKnight

Does being in one faction in Unchained mean you cant communicate with others?

Me and my brother wanted to know if being in one faction that doesn't match another's means I cant add/play with him. Also is there any advantages over other factions?
  2. PhoenixKnight

What should we expect from Kingdom Hearts [X]chi?

Will the newer version of KH Chi be any different from the japanese? If it is how is it going to be any different? Will we have more options in keys, cards, or customization? That's something that no other KH game really had, customization. Other than KH BBS where you could change the color of...
  3. PhoenixKnight

What Keyblades are you looking forward to in KH3?

What Keyblades are you looking forward to in KH3? I'm personally looking forward to when Sora meets Ventus because most likely he will get a keychain then. Another would be if he meets Roxas and Xion for real and gets a chain after that. We all know the originals will be back Such as Kingdom...
  4. PhoenixKnight

Where did Venitas go?

We all know that Ventus's heart went into Sora for refuge, but where did Vanitas go? Both of them should be only hearts floating around but Vanitas needed to find someone or something to keep himself in too. Could it have been Riku? Could Vanitas have something to do with him falling into...
  5. PhoenixKnight

If/How will Terra come back? Who is the real 7 seekers of Light?

This has been bothering me ever since me and my little brother played BBS together over a year ago on the PSP. I picked Ventus because he looked like Roxas, (Favorite character)and my little brother took a liking to Terra. I enjoyed the ending of Ventus's story in the way that it lead up to the...
  6. PhoenixKnight

Who is the 3rd in the Eraqus/Xehanort party? Where/Who is Sora's dad?

Theory:Sora-Riku-KairiVentus-Terra-AquaRoxas-Axel-XionEraqus-Xehanort.....Sora's mom? Who will be the 3rd if any person in the Eraqus/Xehanort group? In every game so far there are 3 people typically two boys and one girl. Maybe even Sora's Dad could be the third person. That's another thing...
  7. PhoenixKnight

Could Sora have become stronger?

I was playing KH:BBS trying to platinum it on the PS3. After a course of about 3 days or so I did and decided to try and platinum some other games from the KH series. Looking at all the games that I have (KH 1.5/2.5, Re:Coded and 358/2 Days) what would be the next step in my journey. So I...
  8. PhoenixKnight

Could Sora have become stronger?

I was playing KH:BBS trying to platinum it on the PS3. After a course of about 3 days or so I did and decided to try and platinum some other games from the KH series. Looking at all the games that I have (KH 1.5/2.5, Re:Coded and 358/2 Days) what would be the next step in my journey. So I...
Back