• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

What if another company besides Disney made their own Kingdom Hearts-style game?

I don't know if this is right enough a place for such a thread. If so or not, feel free to let me know. Anyway, I thought I'd make this because of a hypothetical thought I've had for quite a while. What if another major company, beside from Disney, would've at some point made a similar game in...
  2. M

What Keyblade do you think would be fitting for Oswald and why?

If Oswald the Lucky Rabbit ever got a chance to be in a future installment of the franchise, what kind of Keyblade do you think would suit him and why so?
  3. M

Advice/Help ► KH fanfics where Sora's and Kairi's places had swapped?

Just curious if there's any fics in this or in FF.net with a similar premise, in which Kairi is the main hero and Sora is the one to save.
  4. M

What to name the next saga of Kingdom Hearts?

This may seem a bit early, but I thought I might make a thread for people to come up with ideas and speculations of what the sage of KH games post-KH3, starting with Melody of Memory onwards, would or could be called. Perhaps something like 'The Foreteller Saga', or 'The True King Saga'.
  5. M

How would you improve KHIII (and the whole Dark Seeker saga)?

Since I've seen a wide range of thoughts from many people in the forum, especially regarding the final instalment of the Dark Seeker saga and its outcome, yet I haven't seen much of what could've been done better. I thought I'd make a thread for for those who would like to express their ideas on...
  6. M

My 20th Birthday!!

Just yesterday, on 16th June, I've turned 20! Happy birthday me!:redface::cool:
  7. M

How would you alter/improve the Kingdom Hearts series?

...Or at least any of the installments individually. I haven't seen a whole lot of threads about such, so I went ahead and made this. If there are any already made similar to this one, then I must've overlooked it and I apologise. Anyways, this thread's for any KH fan out there who express what...
  8. M

Ideas for the Next KH saga

Anything, story, characters, villains, worlds, weapons, titles, etc. Please feel free to post down your ideas in the comments down below. Thank you.
  9. M

The workings of the Heart, Body and Soul/Mind?

Warning: This thread is merely speculation, if I made any errors or so, just let me know and I'll try to fix it. In the lore/mythos of Kingdom Hearts, a complete person is comprised of three metaphysical parts: the Heart, Body and Soul/Mind. The Heart is made from one's light, darkness...
  10. M

What's your favourite Halo game?

Even though I played most of the Halo series, from Combat Evolved to Halo 4, it's not exactly easy for me to pick out a favourite or make a top list. But maybe you might have one of your own. Of course I must stress that any and all opinions here acan be valid. Anyway, please feel free to...
  11. M

Would've the other KH characters be "half-animal" as well?

We all know that Sora was going to be a "half-lion, half-human" in the debut Kingdom Hearts installment, right? I've been wondering, if they actually went this direction in the final product, would other KH characters be something similar as well? Kairi could be half-lioness as well. Riku...
  12. M

What's your favourite Silent Hill game?

Please feel free to leave your thoughts, opinions and reasons in the comment section down below. Thank you.
  13. M

Kingdom Hearts and autism

If there were any Kingdom Hearts character out there that you think might be autistic, who do you think it would be? Please feel free to leave your opinions and reasons in the comments down below, thank you.
  14. M

TV ► What's your favourite Transformers cartoon?

Please feel free to post your opinions and reasons in the comment section down below. Thank you. And if your favourite animated series isn't on the list, let me know in the comments below. Cheers.
  15. M

Anime/Manga ► What's your favourite Digimon series?

Please feel free to post your opinions and reasons in the comment section down below. Thank you.
  16. M

A wacky theory about Maleficent

Caution: This is halfly meant to be humourous and tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it too seriously. What if the Angelina Jolie Maleficent is the Nobody of the real Maleficent? Maybe the real Maleficent became a Heartless at one point and then developed a body of her own, like "Ansem" or Sora in...
  17. M

What's your favourite KH yuri pairing?

Please feel free to vote and express your reasons why in the comments down below. Thank you. No arguments and flaming please. Cheers.
  18. M

What if Vexen & the Digimon Emperor met in a pub?

If Myotismon, Wormmon, Ken Ichijouji/the Digimon Emperor, Gabumon & Marcus Damon met Ansem/Seeker of Darkness, Xemnas, Even/Vexen, Isa/Saix & Lea/Axel all met in a pub, how do you think it'll go? Please feel free to type up some hilarious opportunites in the comments below. Thank you. XD
  19. M

How can I make a poll?

I just want to know how exactly can I make a poll on this forum site. Please help me step by step. Thank you
  20. M

What if Roxas and Namine switched places?

What if Roxas had the memory-altering powers and was kept prisoner at Castle Oblivion, while Namine was the thirteenth member of Organisation XIII instead? Roxas would instead named Arashi* perhaps? (* Japanese for 'storm') And Namine would either have any of these names below: Akirix Akixir...
Back