• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Deep Dive

hey everyone Iam looking for this 3 minute video , in high quality dvd rip. and no I dont mean the 64 mb version, but something close to the kingdom hearts sanctuary rip video when it first came out. if someone can help me find this dvd rip, i would be thankful. thanks in advance. aim : tripieh3lix
  2. T

Simple and Clean video?

Hey everyone. I was wondering, if anyone has a high quality simple and clean beginning, like as good quality as the sanctuary Twilight released, that would be so cool. If someone could upload it that would be awesome. thanks in advance.
  3. T

Gamestop F U! Phone recording inside.

This is me in a gay voice calling gamestop and telling them f u cause its coming in on wednesday and not tuesday. and the other link is my friend just saying f u. http://www.sendspace.com/file/ozb1ji http://www.sendspace.com/file/qimvhy
  4. T

My Crazy @ss KH's dream..

Wow... I cannot believe it. I just woke up not even 5 minutes ago.. and im just in shock of how real this felt.. And all I have to say is if you ever imagined being in the darkness place you start out in the beginning -Destati-, you would not want to be there in real life...f*** that was...
  5. T

Passion Backward (for those of you)

who didnt get to hear that part where it plays backwards, well here it is played backwards, most of you all know , I need more affection than you know. This was taken from the after the battle version, so its probably clearer at the end whereas u couldnt really here utada at the you know part...
  6. T

OK , im stuck..

Ok im in the Tron level, and am on the simulation thing. I am having trouble on what to do , cause it is nearly impossible to beat.. I mean, the weight rises up crazy, and i go as fast as i can and use the co op moves, and even use my drive meter, which is fully charged.. I really dont know what...
  7. T

Kingdom Hearts 2 kinda dumb question

OK.. I have the missing pages to poos book and I cannot find where to put them in and when i do go to the level, the pages arent there and there still in my inventory.. im at the very end , i only need Space Paranoids, and need to fight sephiroth then im done. please someone tell me what to do...
Back