• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Final Distance

well when I downloaded it from Limewire it said Kingdom Hearts 2 as being where it was from. plus on youtube there's KH videos with it in the background, so i thought heck, maybe it's in it.
  2. C

Final Distance

well if anyone wants to listen to it here's a link! http://www.youtube.com/w/Final-Distance?v=KyeV7tHpbq4&search=Final%20Distance
  3. C

Final Distance

has anyone heard the song Final Distance by Utada? Its a beautiful song. But I'm not sure if it's in KH2 or not. I like the remix too.
  4. C

Castle Oblivion BGM

Well I was watching some cutscenes when Roxas was battling Axel and in the BGM was Castle Oblivion BGM (background music) If you've played CoM you know when you fight an Organization member their's a special BGM and I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the title of that BGM cause there is...
  5. C

Passion Discussion Thread

wow.. you're really obsessed with this so called song Passion.
  6. C

Final Form

Wow so Sora doesn't fuse with Roxas. I really thought that was real. Oh well..
  7. C

What pisses you off?

I hate that Larxene died. She was a total bitch! a total kewl bitch!
  8. C

glitch?

I don't want to turn into dark mode! I might have a seizure. Is there a light mode? there should be one.
  9. C

Is Larxene still alive?

Yes she fades but according to many sites, that's considered dieing. Too bad Larxene was the best. She was all in yo face and was a total bitch. Yes you gotta love that attitude! Hun all the CoM organization members died except Axel and she was the only girl.
  10. C

How do you get the cards needed for C.O. level?

Yea your card inventory may be full so delete some you don't need. And you may have to search in other worlds for specific cards and come back to the floor your on and open the door. You just really have to be lucky in getting the right cards you need to open doors.
  11. C

The Namine Topic 2.0

Oh but Elyric let's just call it a Night Gown k? Pretty please? You should make a like.. a Namine Shrine site! Is she like your favorite KH character? I don't blame you.. her night gown is awsome!
  12. C

Namie and BHK

Cause they both have blonde hair and have the same fashion of wearing white :p
  13. C

glitch?

Hehehahahaha To bad it wasn't true. Jk Jk JK!! Heh I've never noticed. If I would I'd play it right now to see if it happens BUT my sister lost my CoM last year >_<
  14. C

Fanfiction ► Newbie!

This sounds like an introduction.. wrong section I think buddy. http://forums.khinsider.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9 Anywho Hey Jazz sounds like my name, I'm Chazz! talk to me sometime hope we can be friends.
  15. C

I just got CoM!!!

Yea but 0 cards can be tricky. you have to use that at the right time. So it's all base on luck. I say stick with level 9 cure cards and maybea few 0 cure cards
  16. C

I just got CoM!!!

And jump a lot! And time it right. And jump a lot! Jumping helps
  17. C

Kingdom Hearts II Guide Book

kewl! and I'll buy it in jap and just stare at it with no clue what it says..
  18. C

Kingdom Hearts 2 goes platinum

well no one knew it would be a big hit. Did you know it would be a big hit. It could have been a dud like FFX-2 what a bad sequal
  19. C

Kingdom Hearts 2 goes platinum

platinum? Wouldn't KH2 go Gold or something?
  20. C

What pisses you off?

Well I didn't like the Roxas part!
Back