• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Koopa Sensei

Will The World Ends With You ever make a comeback?

Remember The World Ends with You? In a recent interview with Tetsuya Nomura, he said this about the game: "Now, I still can't say anything... But, something, perhaps there will be something." There's also a debate among the fans why the sequel should never happen. They feared that it won't be...
  2. Koopa Sensei

My idea for a Kingdom Hearts fangame/fanfiction.

I wanted to share an idea of my own Kingdom Hearts story with Riku as the main protagonist. Maybe I could use this for my fangame, animation or some sort (I actually have skills for that, but I'm a lazy ass). The story begins with Young Xehanort and Xigbar discussing the further plans of Master...
  3. Koopa Sensei

"Doubts"/"Fears" about DDD HD..

When I first played Dream Drop Distance the camera didn't feel so zoomed in at all, and now that I look back at it... They need to zoom it out a little in the remake, probably.
  4. Koopa Sensei

Kingdom Hearts merchandise spotlight!

Feel free to share all the Kingdom Hearts merchandise you can ever find on the Internet or real-life! Description for each of them is adviced, but not neccessary.
  5. Koopa Sensei

Disney goes Kingdom Hearts (and fails)

Of course we know Disney realizes how big the name of Kingdom Hearts had become. They did it back when Kingdom Hearts was still 5 years old and managed to hit 10.000.000 sales worldwide. The concept of the series was meant to be something that can't be accomplished by just Disney. Despite that...
  6. Koopa Sensei

My thoughts on the chronology of Kingdom Hearts.

If you just "number" the titles of Kingdom Hearts series in the manner of HD remixes, you'll get a solid chronological order that got me thinking about the overall story of Xehanort Saga. I mean, how the titles are going to be numbered in the next story arc? Maybe 4-6? Kingdom Hearts 0.0 (chi)...
  7. Koopa Sensei

Bring Oswald the Lucky Rabbit into Kingdom Hearts!

I know a lot of people said this, and I'll say it again: Oswald NEEDS to be in Kingdom Hearts. And I gotta say, Epic Mickey definitely feels like a distant spin-off of the KH series (has almost the same feel to it). There's just so many possibilities for Oswald! What do you think his appearance...
  8. Koopa Sensei

What the series is going to be like after Xehanort saga ends?

I can't help wondering what we will lose and what kind of new stuff we'll get after Xehanort Saga ends (post-KH3 most likely). Is the series going to have the new design laws and therefore new enemies? Will the world become whole again? And what overall impact on the universe awaits us in a...
  9. Koopa Sensei

Disney's Deepest Darkness

For all the people that say Disney is for babies, I'd like to put together a discussion about Disney's Deepest Darkness. Let's see how many Disney's darkest moments we can remember. My suggestion is a classic Mickey Mouse short the Mad Doctor, which was so creepy it was banned in the UK.
  10. Koopa Sensei

How would you shortly describe the overall story of KH?

IGN is about to get exposed, y'all. They say the story of Kingdom Hearts is hard to explain, so I prepared my version of the lore's brief explaination. The story of Kingdom Hearts is about a guy named Xehanort who wants to unlock the way to the legendary Kingdom Hearts, a resource of all the...
  11. Koopa Sensei

What's with all the Kingdom Hearts hate?

I keep bumping on some ''hardcore gamers'' on YouTube and other website that say awful things about the series, so I decided to make a list of arguments as to why Kingdom Hearts is ''the worst video game franchise''.- Disney is for babies and a darker, more serious tone has no place for it.-...
  12. Koopa Sensei

The clichés of Kingdom Hearts series.

I recently noticed that Kingdom Hearts tries to avoid clichés way too much to be considered an anime. There's no things like "the power of love cures wounds and resurrects from death" or "the main protagonist likes to eat alot". The only cliché I have ever come across is "the badass anti-hero...
Back