• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

What Games Will Be Keeping You Busy Until KH2 Comes Out?

We're ALL really excited about KH2 coming out really soon! What will you guys be playing in order to keep yourself busy until you get you hands on KH2? (I know that once I get it, that I'll be 100% absorbed. =_=) I'm probably going to be playing Nintendogs, Sonic Rush, and playing Psychonauts...
  2. C

* GOOD SPOILER * Sec Ending.. its new. For me

I'd say this is very good information. ^^ Good job, and thank you and your friends for bringing this to us. <3
  3. C

Fanfiction ► ~*Kingdom Hearts: Ecliptic Fates*~

Sorry. ^^; As atrocious as cursing is, I can't help but say this. School is being a total bite in the ass at the moment, so... yeah. <_< Maybe next weekend, I'll try to get something up since there's no school on Monday. Please stay tuned, and be patient guys! ^o^
  4. C

Kingdom Hearts: Ecliptic Fates Fourth Chapter -- “Text Here...” - Talking ‘Text Here...’ - Thinking Text Here... - Unknown Voice In Someone’s Mind (Text Here...) - My Personal Commentary -- “I think she’s... yeah! H-Hey, she’s waking up!” “Who... Is this the girl you were talking about...
  5. C

Aw, don't worry! Actually, it AND the next chapter are finished. Sorry about taking so long to write them. I'm just going to wait until this weekend to put them both up. (Because more people will be on to read it.) ^_~ So just keeping waiting a lil' longer everybody, okies? :o ;) And yes...
  6. C

~CRIES.~ This is actually somebody's favorite fanfic... ~Cries more~ Thank you, all of you guys! ^o^ Really. (Kismet, stop trying to sound like you don't know about the story. Lmao.) Well, I'm back! And here's the third chappie. Enjoy! (Warning: There's another semi-spoiler in this. Something...
  7. C

There's a semi-spoiler in this, so you might want to skip the part about when Sora comes in. I tried to explain how Sora and gang to get caught up in all this after CoM occured, without it being too stretched as far as possibility. Enjoy! ^^ (Very short chapter.) -- Kingdom Hearts: Ecliptic...
  8. C

Kingdom Hearts: Ecliptic Fates First Chapter -- “...” = Talking ‘...’ = Thinking Text Here = Unknown Voice In Someone’s Mind (Text Here) = My Personal Commentary -- Jarre and Atsuki walked to the corner of the street, carrying snacks. Jarre was sucking on a lollipop. Atsuki whipped out...
  9. C

Ehhh, I'd have to give some credit to Kismet-chan because she gave me setting ideas and a few character ideas. (She owns Tsuna 100%.) This is my (eh, our) story of what happened AFTER KH:CoM, BEFORE KH2. It's just a short story of darkness, betrayal, loyalty, truth, and a sprinkling of humor. ^^...
  10. C

Fanfiction ► The Mary Sue Test! *It's worth a laugh*

Well, when I tried to do it for a main character to a story that WASN'T related to KH, I got a 28.5. (If you're not allowed to do a half, then just 28.) I guess that's okay. ^_^ When I did it for my main char for a KH fanfic, I got a 37. :p
  11. C

Hi There. ^_^ I'm New Here.

~Giggles~ I'm Crysalis! (Don't ask me why it's "Crysalis", and not "Chrysalis"... ~Sighs~) A friend of mine told me to come here because it was an interesting KH forum, so here I am. ;) I hope I make some more friends! :p
  12. C

Sora's english voice actor

Kismet, you're funny. Lol.
Back