• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. TheKnightWolf

13 Seekers of Darkness: My Theory

Wassup, I'm new, but since this isn't an introduction thread, I'll cutto the chase. Obviously KHIII is coming very soon. A lot of us are coming uptheories with pieces of information we get. Right now I'm going to talk about acommon theory. The identities of the 13 seekers of darkness. Forgive me...
  2. TheKnightWolf

Kingdom Hearts: Keys to War worlds suggestions

Okay I am working on a kingdom hearts comic series, I'm still planning out the overall story, but I'm at a point where I'm trying to decide on the worlds I'm going to use. There are supposed to 13 worlds in total. Not let me tell you, the worlds I want in this are not only worlds that haven't...
  3. TheKnightWolf

13 Seekers of Darkness Theory

Wassup, I'm new, but since this isn't an introduction thread, I'll cut to the chase. Obviously KHIII is coming very soon. A lot of us are coming up theories with pieces of information we get. Right now I'm going to talk about a common theory. The identities of the 13 seekers of darkness. Forgive...
Back