• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. NoWay

Gameplay expectations

As long as we are in such a news draught, and after finishing FF7 Rebirth, I was wondering what do you expect gameplay wise from KH4? Or what are your wishes? At first, I’m not sure if I would want KH4 to be open world. Although FF7 Rebirth showed perfectly how you can have an open world and a...
  2. NoWay

Public domain characters

As of today, Steamboat Willy Mickey is public domain. This got me thinking, which consequences this could mean for future KH entries and the public domain characters. What do you think which consequences could this have for the KH franchise? Could Square use these characters as they want? Could...
  3. NoWay

KHUX ► How to enjoy the whole X saga?

So, my girlfriend is beginning to play all Kingdom Hearts games and I was wondering how to make the X saga enjoyable for her. There is this 5hrs video from Everglow on YouTube but I thought watching this and X Back Cover would be rather demotivating because it’s so long. I was thinking about...
  4. NoWay

Adaptive trigger and haptic feedback?

During the last weeks I have been wondering how the developers can implement the functions of the DualSense in KH? Especially the adaptive triggers and the haptic feedback. I mean in KH we don’t have classic weapons like shooting guns nor bows and arrows. And we also control the Keyblades with...
  5. NoWay

I love MoM

Like really I haven’t played a rhythm game before and I HATED Atlantica and the rhythm mini game in Disney Town. But I love MoM and it feels like a real KH game although its gameplay is so different. MoM is a love letter for us KH fans and I really appreciate this game because it celebrates the...
  6. NoWay

Keyblade transformations = more individuality?

Hey guys So I was just thinking about KH and Keyblades in general. Many people criticize the distribution of it to nearly every important character. And I was just thinking about how Square and Nomura could fix this. What if everyone received their own individual and unique Keyblade...
  7. NoWay

KH3‘s PS5 performance

I know there are a lot of people, who don’t like the KH Youtubers but Gamersjoint did a really interesting video in which he compares KH3’s performance on PS4 and PS5. In general I’m happy about these numbers but there’s still so much potential to improve the game performance wise. I had...
  8. NoWay

The next game in 2022?

I was watching some videos about FFXVI and found out that SE confirmed that the base development of the game is done. This game seems to release earlier than we might think. And I was just thinking about Nomura’s last interview where he confirmed big news for 2022. What if they plan to release...
  9. NoWay

Rare KH1 NPCs

I’ve encountered this video: Did you know about these NPCs in Agrabah? I immediately leave Agrabah after defeating Jafar and didn’t know about these. It’s a cool small detail in KH1.
  10. NoWay

Who was the traitor?

I mean like seriously. Do we know it? Are we supposed to know it by now? The whole Foreteller Arc in X/UX built this up with all the conflicts between them, but it was never (clearly) resolved. As far as I know, we only have theories about Ava being the traitor because of ignoring the Master’s...
  11. NoWay

Unreal Engine and KH

So today’s the day, the all mighty Unreal Engine 5 has been announced. On the one hand, I’m impressed. On the other hand, I’m worried about KH. What does the release of the UE5 and the new console generation mean for the future of KH? I don’t know how the engines work, but do the developers...
  12. NoWay

Too many UX “news” threads?

Hey there, first of all I want to thank everyone who is putting so much effort into updating us about the newest UX non-story events. You’re amazing! However, I think that we are receiving too many UX updates. It feels like every two days there are new UX threads in here. Then there also...
  13. NoWay

Parts I didn’t understand in ReMind

Hey guys, I replayed KH3 + ReMind. But in the end there were some parts I didn’t get. So in the beginning, the present Sora leaves his body behind to travel to the past. Thus he lacks any corporal form during ReMind. 1.) How was Micky able to see Sora after the battle against the Replicas...
  14. NoWay

The Chess Room (Mod)

The13thVessel did a mod in which they explore the chess room: It looks so beautiful! What a shame that Scala isn’t explorable. What do you think?
  15. NoWay

The Critical Mode Experience Thread

Hey guys, I thought we needed a thread where everyone can post their impressions and opinions while playing the new mighty critical mode. I wanted to test it like 5 minutes before going to sleep again (it’s still in the night in Europe) and I have died like 5 times against the Darkside and...
  16. NoWay

Slow Motion while using the command menu

Hey guys! So I was on YouTube watching some KH3 videos and then I encountered this: https://youtu.be/sbBY9aaGzNI You can actually change the settings so that while you’re using the command menu, the time passes in slow motion. Did you know that? I actually think it’s a very cool addition...
  17. NoWay

What do we actually know about Kingdom Hearts?

If I remember correctly, Nomura told us in an interview that in KH3 we are going to know more about Kingdom Hearts itself. However, I don’t feel like I know more about it and it’s powers. It seems like KH possesses the power to reset the world as Xehanort intended. However, it also seems...
  18. NoWay

13 clashes to forge the X-Blade

Hey guys! Yesterday I was watching once again the KG battles and there’s one thing that bothers me. Master Xehanort needs 13 clashes of light and darkness in order to forge the X Blade. But do we actually have 13 clashes? I mean, every time a Seeker of Darkness dies, darkness appears in the...
  19. NoWay

Anyone else who CANNOT play the game and want to grieve?

I mean yeah, I have been a KH fan for 8 years now, enjoy playing the games on critical mode and have been following KH3’s development since 2013. For the first time, I left Germany because of my obligatory exchange semestre. And guess what? After all these years, KH3 releases while I am in...
  20. NoWay

Where is the spoiler thread?

I mean like really: Where is it? Did you have deleted it?
Back