• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Keys to the Kingdom Series

Chapter I: A Hero's Reward, pt. 2 “What’s with all this silent treatment?” Azlyn demands. “If you’ve got something to say, just say it.” Phil sighs, giving the knight a dirty look over his shoulder. “I can’t believe you of all people haven’t figured it out yet.” “That’s...
  2. T

Keys to the Kingdom: Team Spirit Chapter I: A Hero's Reward, pt. 1 A small red Gummi ship whips quickly through the vastness of space,riding the metaphorical currents of the awe-inspiring “OceanBetween Worlds” en route to its destination. It’s a route the vessel’s passengers know well...
  3. T

Chapter IV: Two Worlds, One Family, pt. 2 Even after the ruinous destruction wrought upon the city of Opar by the death of its queen, the grand palace still manages to stay upright. Massive chunks of stone have fallen from its infrastructure, giving the entire building a battered, lopsided look...
  4. T

Chapter IV: Two World, One Family, pt. 1 Kairi sits by herself, resting on a thick root and looking out into the jungle. Its wild noises surround her, accompanied by a light snoring wafting out of Sora, Riku, and Telary’s tent. A thermos of tea sits by her side, and every once in a while she...
  5. T

Chapter III: In The Leopard's Den, pt. 3 With another sweep of her staff, Maleficent deflects La’s latest onslaught with a curtain of green fire. The queen of Opar screams with every attack, something about betrayal and treachery. Honestly, she isn’t paying that much attention. Until...
  6. T

Chapter III: In the Leopard's Den, pt. 2 The sound of the throne room’s massive doors slowly opening snaps Sora back into reality. He’d almost fallen asleep, despite the uncomfortable sensation of being tied to a stone column. Clearly, that’s not happening now. Especially once the...
  7. T

Chapter III: In The Leopard's Den, pt. 1 Riku and Telary land hard on the stone floor of a very small room somewhere within Opar's grand palace. They traveled down several staircases to get here, so Telary can only guess it's the cell of some kind of underground dungeon. Lack of windows and...
  8. T

Chapter II: It's A Jungle Out There, pt. 5 Kairi grunts as her foot hits an aboveground root, nearly tripping over herself. Being the great savior she supposedly is, that would hardly seem dignified. The walk to Opar has been long and arduous, the Princess of Heart finding it hard to keep up...
  9. T

Chapter II: It's A Jungle Out There, pt. 3 Do not panic. Remain calm. Keep thinking clear. Those three phrases seem to have stuck themselves in an endless loop in Telary's bran, drilled there by the hours he'd spent reading the Jr. Woodchuck Wilderness Guide that Huey, Dewey, and Louie had lent...
  10. T

Chapter II: It's A Jungle Out There, pt. 3 As Sora comes gradually out of his groggy state, the first thing he feels is the drag of his shoes across ancient stone. Moments later, the sensation of rough fur across his cheek joins it. Groaning, he opens his eyes. Even that takes an effort...
  11. T

Chapter II: It's A Jungle Out There, pt. 2 The loud noise of a thunderclap catches Sora's attention. Frowning, he straightens up to look at the sky. It isn't raining yet, but he can see the dark clouds hovering a few miles away. A thick, hazy curtain of semi-darkness falls from them. Pretty soon...
  12. T

Chapter II: It's A Jungle Out There, pt. 1 Maleficent and La meet in the middle of the chamber, both women sizing each other up. Being as blunt as possible, their first impressions narrow down to "wild-yet-possibly-useful-jungle-trollop" and "frigid-but-potentially-useful-green-witch"...
  13. T

Chapter I: Call of the Wild, pt. 3 As he runs, Sora dimly notes that he’s passing by more of the strange statuary that had been in the campsite. Another yell from Tarzan stirs his feet forward. He can hear the others behind him, following right along. Tarzan is very nearby, and at this close...
  14. T

Chapter I: Call of the Wild, pt. 2 The Gummi ship’s cargo ramp opens with a loud hiss. It’s barely finished lowering itself before Sora goes bounding out of the ship. Trees surround their small clearing, muted sunlight shining through the leafy canopies. The foliage stretches as far as the...
  15. T

And, finally, the story continues! Chapter I: Call Of The Wild, pt. 1 It’s said that time flies when you’re having fun. Kairi has always found that to be true. These last five months have absolutely blazed by, having Sora and Riku back home on Destiny Islands. Today, she’s learning that...
  16. T

Do you count Deep Space as a true world?

Deep Space kinda trips me out. Like, the ship is first seen in the corridor whatever TAV make (explicitly with their Keyblades) to travel between worlds. Does this mean The ship is equipped with a hyperdrive that goes into the between world corridors? And it's not this terribly massive "only...
  17. T

I'm the only one who liked BBS ?

(As an initial statement, I just want Nukara to know that I'm sorry you feel uncomfortable, and what follows is just my one person's opinion, which I honestly don't think is even a very popular one from what I've seen.) Oh, BBS. The first time I played (or knew anything about what happened in...
  18. T

BTW, a FFNet reviewer recently coined Azlary as the "official" Az/Tel ship name. Which is good, because I've been looking for one for a long time.
  19. T

Oh, plenty of adventures still await (up to and including their actual wedding). Next up is part two of what I'm calling the "Life Goes On" series. This one I'm pretty excited for, because A) I'm not following any specific movie, B) We're going back to Deep Jungle, and C) Riku finally gets in on...
  20. T

Chapter VI: 'Til Another Arabian Night Aladdin and Jasmine are getting married tonight. For real. It’s not the only thing, Telary knows, that’s been postponed far too long. So, while Azlyn is finishing getting ready, he slips a note into the room she’d decided to share with Kairi after...
Back