• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Main vs. Spinoffs

I've been confused by what titles of this series are main and are spin-offs. Many people simply call KH, KHII, KHIII main and the others spin-offs, while kh-wiki calls all 9 games by SE main and few unknown ones, not made by SE, spin-offs. And then I've stopped thinking about all this confusing...
  2. W

Can you give me the .apk file of KHUx?

The game was not released in Korea, where I live. When I access google play to download the game, it says the app is not available in my country and when I google for apk, I don't find the latest version. Can you extract an apk file from your android device and share it with me? Thank you.
  3. W

What does Xigbar's calling Roxas "Tiger" mean?

Wow, right now I am very surprised knowing that the word "poppet" is actually used to call a child. Since I'm not English native, I thought is was simply an alternate spelling of "puppet". So nobody realized in the game what Xigbar's calling Xion "poppet" meant because it actually is not very...
  4. W

Should a newbie play KH titles in order?

Hello, I'm new to KH series. I met KH first time incidently by getting KH 358/2 days cartridge from my friend. I liked the game - liked its gameplay but also its story. So after I finished the game, now I want to play more of the series. However, I don't have any of PS2/PS3/PC fast enough to run...
Back