• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. NuclearCheetos15

Master Eraqus' Predicament?

So I'm just looking to try my hand at making my first Kh fan fic, and with it, I wanted to stick to the lore as close as possible. With that being said, I've got a few questions that I can't seem to find any concrete answers to. Of course I know that a lot of other lore also don't have solid...
  2. NuclearCheetos15

Is Axel/ Lea "saved"?

As the title implies, I was just curious about this. Axel for the most part died with a lot of sadness in his heart back in Kh 2, the major pains likely being his broken relationships with Sïax and Roxas (and subconsciously maybe Xion?). We later see him in Blank Points (birth by sleep)...
  3. NuclearCheetos15

Anyone else irked a bit at 0.2?

To start off, visually and gameplay wise, the game was great. The soundtrack was also excellent and really gave some parts of the game a very creepy vibe that I really liked. Boss battles were spectacular but I still think the models are a bit "meh", but oh well. That being said, the story left...
  4. NuclearCheetos15

Could Vanitas be residing in Sora?

Hello. So, yea.. im new here and I just wanted to get some opinions on this. Could Vanitas be currently residing within Sora along with Ventus, Roxas, and Xion? Of course many of you know that ominous scene in DDD when Vanitas appears along with young Xehanort in the cathedral. Muh Darkness...
Back