• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Future announcements?

Perhaps pieces of the Verum Rex world are down there. Verum Rex being possibly a different kind of existence than the other worlds, maybe the heartless or whatever new monsters took it by fragments instead.
  2. N

Yozora, Sora, and another Sora

Lol, yep.
  3. N

Yozora, Sora, and another Sora

I was just rewatching the scene where Yozora and Sora meet. I don't know if this theory had been posted, but here goes: First, Yozora mentions he looks different. He's familiar with body and hearts changing, probably memories too, to an extent. Second, when our Sora identifies himself, Yozora...
  4. N

(SPOILERS) Union X: Siblings

So, they decide to write, two and a half years later, the sequence that's really supposed to make us feel for these two as siblings? The sequence is fine, but the pacing for this thing... Just why? This could have been vastly more effective if it happened before Strelitzia died. Btw, what was...
  5. N

Potential surprise world for KH4?

I'm voting for Ferngully. It's points have been listed above and they're excellent. I could definitely see that world making it in, as well as Anastasia for a close second. Consider: she's a lost princess, there's a villain who could easily be possessed by the darkness, there are memory issues...
  6. N

Quality music

One thing I have always adored about Kingdom Hearts is the quality of music. I have more songs from this series than any other game series, band, or any other creator of music. I'm always up for listening to the songs, as well as remixes, remasters, and new imaginings. Yesterday I stumbled...
  7. N

KH Character Files: Short Stories - Xigbar, Marluxia, Larxene

The way I see it, most, if not all of, the rules about the KH universe are in constant flux. I no longer have the energy or intrigue to go into depth with them. Thus, perhaps the Nobody rules were broken for Marluxia and how he woke up. I loved his story because I feel as though I really know...
  8. N

In your opinion, did ReMind fix the game?

For me, yes. Overall, yes.
  9. N

Would you want ReMind to Change Anything in the Canonical Story

I'd change a number of things. The first is Xehanort's conclusion. He deserves to have the crap beaten out of him by everyone. Make a grand team battle where they all, individually have their well deserved vengeance. I don't want any possibility of redemption for someone as evil as him. Just a...
  10. N

News ► Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind DLC Detailed and Priced

How did you spend over $500 on a single game? In any case, I'm rather excited for this dlc.
  11. N

Thirteen Lights, Seven Darknesses

This is an idea I’ve had for a long time, and I was curious what you guys think of it. I’ve looked on several pages and I don’t believe I’ve seen a theory such as this before. If I missed it, I apologize. Anyway, this is my theory of how there will be thirteen lights and seven darknesses...
Back