• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. lychee

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I really like some suggestions in this thread but personally i would love to see Atlantis or Brother Bear. Atlantis as a world has always fascinated me, it is vast and beautiful and brother bear had a very solid plot that...
  2. lychee

Secret Episode Help

Alright so to unlock the secret episode you have to complete all the mickeys logo on the report menu (for all 3 characters) and then COMPLETE the final episode once again. (that includes game records, ice cream guide and the rest), you could also try fighting the final boss on each story after...
  3. lychee

It is i, the frenchiest fry

Hi everyone! I just registered here and have no idea what to do next so why not post a thread introducing myself? Except.. i'm not very interesting so there's not much to say.. I got my first game (KH1) when i was just a tiny kid and ever since that day i couldn't put it down. I followed the...
Back