• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Luxu is Master Xehanort

Hello as the title of this topic says said , I think for 90% that master xehanort is master luxu . Here is the reason : Lets first repeat what Master Xehanort said to Terra in BBS before he transformed his heart to Terra , He said : I swore I would Survive and see whats beyond the keyblade...
  2. H

Ephemera is the man in the orgnization coat ??!

I have been thinking what if Ephemera is the man who was wearing the organization coat ? what if he was the future version of Ephemera ? lets take this step by step : we know that if you want to time travel and go to the past or to the future then you have to go where your older version...
  3. H

The Mystreies of The Mansion

Hello This is going to be my first thread in khinsider and I hope you all enjoy it. At first lets talk about the mansion that is located in Twilight Town : We know that its the mansion that you sora , donald and goofy were sleeping at after KHCoM and at the begging of KH2 , we also know...
  4. H

New Wielder Has Arrvied

Hello there , I'm very proud of my self to sign up in khinsider , I have been following this forum every since I loved kh series , and I can't wait to make new friendship with others here and also to share our thoughts and thoerys about the series .
Back