• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Nicki6082

Isa Is Basically Riku

this is one of my fav kingdom hearts memes because it essentially sums up Axel and Saix's relationship by this point. Axel is over their past by this point XD. I think there will be some sort of showdown between the two in KHIII though.
  2. Nicki6082

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue English TGS Trailer & Release Date!

My feelings exactly. I most definitely forsee it being a serious challenge for me to want to go class when I know that I could be at home playing this absolutely gorgeous game!
  3. Nicki6082

Message from Tetsuya Nomura about Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue

I'm so excited I can't wait to see what's to come!!! The box art is freaking spectacular!
  4. Nicki6082

What if Namine (instead of Roxas) joined the Organisation XIII?

This right here I love it XD But more seriously I can't really see Namine as an organization member and I agree with BlackOsprey they saw her a nothing more than a tool or they would've had her join them. I mean she has such a unique ability to manipulate memories so they would not have let that...
  5. Nicki6082

should i play kingdom hearts DDD before birth by sleep?

I agree with Tinny save up for the PS4 I just got mine a few months back and now DDD is gonna be released for it and I am waiting so I can play on that. I have a psp and never use it and the only reason I got it was for BBS and now I have both 1.5 and 2.5 remix for the PS3 so it was kind of...
  6. Nicki6082

Hi Guys!

Hello everyone I'm new here! :smile: I've been a long time fan of KH and have recently been viewing this site as my go to for all new info on the upcoming game. After reading some of the threads on here I really liked some of the theories and ideas being discussed as well as the people who...
Back