• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. redcrown

Will the Shibuya/DDD2 game not be on the PS4?

Since the price and preorders for the PlayStation 5 have been announced, I'm wondering now if the KH game that takes place in Shibuya with Verum Rex, with the likelihood it'll be in the sleeping realm with Sora and Riku, will still be released on the PS4 or even Nintendo Switch by the time it...
  2. redcrown

Soriku vs Sokai

It's about time this was made and contained. I've wanted to make a poll for this on here for awhile now, but was too afraid of it being locked or legit getting a ban for posting what's undoubtedly a heated and divisive subject in a poll form. Since there isn't much going on with the series as...
  3. redcrown

Why is DDD so loathed and hated?

So I've noticed a pretty popular opinion that DDD is one of the most unliked game in this series, and some consider it the one that ruined the series. Why is that? I don't make this thread as an attack or to tell people they're wrong for their opinions, I've just always been curious about this...
  4. redcrown

What do you NOT want the DLC to be?

Alternate title: most underwhelming DLC reveal you can think of. I should have made this thread earlier, but since it might be announced soon this is my last chance to do it. So what would be the most disappointing DLC reveal be to you that you can think of? Or what do you personally not want...
  5. redcrown

So how many of you are willingly spoiling KH3 for yourselves?

Sorry if the title sounds disapproving or accusatory, but I wasn't sure how else to put it. I'm only curious as to how many of you guys are not bothered by the leaks and don't mind jumping right into the spoilers. I ask cause lately the only real discussions and activity I've seen on these...
  6. redcrown

News ► Nomura tweets a drawing for Mickey's 90th Anniversary

Congratulations King! For Mickey Mouse's 90th birthday Nomura posted a drawing of the beloved mouse with Sora and Riku, with Sora wearing the famous glasses from the end of DDD and Riku holding the birthday cake. I'm not sure if this has been posted here already, but since I didn't see any...
  7. redcrown

Nightmare Break & Mirage Split Inspired Wedding Rings for sale by Takaya

https://takayascustomjewelry.com/blog/2017/05/26/nightmare-break-mirage-split-inspired-wedding-rings/ I'm not sure if this has been shared here before since the page was published over a year ago, but I saw this floating around the internet and thought it would be neat to share here. It's not...
  8. redcrown

Do you plan to cut ties with KH after KH3?

So I've heard a lot from fans, and even ex fans, say that they plan to make KH3 the last Kingdom Hearts game they ever play. Mostly because we've waited so long for 3, which will end the Xehanort saga and arc, or don't like the direction is/has been going, or just want to leave the series behind...
  9. redcrown

What is your favorite side game?

So out of all the side games in this series that you've played, what game has been your personal favorite so far? Before people say that there are "no side games because they are all relevant to the plot" I mean specifically the non numbered games; KH1 and KH2. And this isn't about what of...
  10. redcrown

Who do you want the second playable character to be?

Since we haven't been told who the second playable character we'll get to play as besides Sora, who do you personally want it it be? This is less about who you think it will likely be, and more about who you would want it to be. Assuming there will be only one other playable character in the...
  11. redcrown

Which Riku Got Norted Anyway?

So, as the trailer dropped more mystery as usual and I've been wanting to make a poll for awhile, what Riku did you think Sora confronted in BH6 world in the trailer? Edit: don't know why I added KH3 Riku to 4th option I'm tired and not thinking right. This is basically asking what your first...
  12. redcrown

Sea Salt Frappuccino spotted at MetroCon

Original Twitter post https://mobile.twitter.com/whispwill/status/1020002889652232192 Actual flavor of the drink as described by OP https://mobile.twitter.com/whispwill/status/1020032327332900864 Another tweet to start the petition to make it available nationwide...
  13. redcrown

No Theater Mode for KH 1.5?

I don't know where else to rant about this but apparently in the Kingdom Hearts "remix" for ps3 there is no Theater Mode for Kingdom Hearts 1 when you finish the game. I feel so mad and ripped off about this; I wasted about 30-50 hours completing a game I assumed would have a theater mode to...
  14. redcrown

Off the Wall Speculation/Predictions/Hopes

So I've decided to make a speculation thread like the millions of others on this site. Except for this one, I wanted to make more casual and loose; to have more non major game speculations or hopes that will not have much to do with the main plot or ending/s. Small things like what you think...
  15. redcrown

The True Woke thread

Regurgitates shallow meme here based on dumb pop culture that will only be in anyone's memory for only 3 months max. Such original humor.
  16. redcrown

When is the next expected KH3 news explosion?

So it's been awhile since we've had any real KH3 news, and occasionally checking out the front page it's endless Union/chi news that I couldn't care less about to sift through. So when are we expecting the next game con that will probably/be confirmed to showcase anything about KH3? I don't...
  17. redcrown

Side game of your making

So most of the discussion that happens here is, as always, deconstructing the games' stories and analyzing their writing, whether they were well done or lacking in certain areas, in there own right or as a chapter in the overall series, or touched/disappointed you personally. Surfing through...
  18. redcrown

Help/Support ► What smartphone did you sell your soul to

Felt like making this thread since the chi game is coming out in a few days. I'd like to know what brand/generation of phone you guys have, which you think is best, and what you would personally recommend. Also curious if you are happy with the one you have and what you'd switch it for if you...
  19. redcrown

bibbity boppity theft

Salagadoola mechicka boola bibbidi-bobbidi-boo somebody stole my SSN and used it on credit cards bibbity boppity boo oh what a dream
  20. redcrown

Should this game be played only on a certain 3DS?

So I've decided to give into my compulsive buying need and get a 3DS soley to play DDD (as of now) like a tool. Thing is, it's been 4 years since it came out, and I don't know what is the best version to play it on. There is more than 1 type of 3DS, right? All I know of is the original and XL...
Back