• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Computer problem

My computer is f**ked up. It resets by itself for no good reason. It sometimes freezes for no good reason and it enter the blue screen of death saying something about a driver problem. Wat is the problem with this stupid crappy computer?
  2. A

Windows Media Player - Deleting library files

I was deleing my library of the files, but some music files won't delete. The musics are not on the computer anymore. I can't seem to deletes these file, anyone got an idea on how to do it.
  3. A

Is this the Gamestop Automcatic Calling Phone #

I just missed a call from 817-251-1018. I searched the web to find out who calling me and I think it might be the automatic caller for Gamestop. Can someone who preorder games from Gamestop verify this for me. i want to know if i can buy KH2 tomorrow. thanks you EDIT: Nvm i got the call...
  4. A

Making Anime?

Can someone give the process on making anime? Im giving a speech on how to make it to my class. I need to know the steps from making manga to the licensing and distrubuting. Thanks to whowever helps me.
  5. A

Myspace contact table

anyone know where to find contact tables for Kingdom Hearts 2?
  6. A

offical DoC trailer?

is this an offical trailer for Dirge of Cerberus? http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7985073303233220183
  7. A

Final Fantasy VII - Short Stories

Hey, anyone know how many official short stories there are. I know there is the aeirth, tifa, and denzel. Are there any more and where can i find translation of it? Thanks
  8. A

Utada Hikaru - Hikari soundtrack

anyone know were to download this soundtrack?
  9. A

Final Fantasy X-2 Site

Anyone know any good X-2 site, that has wallpaper, images, FMV *including international version, and soundtracks *including international? Thanks for the help
  10. A

Fanfiction

I don't know if this belong here, but u can move it. I was wondering if there any good fanfiction that takes place preferbly after Chain of Memories incorpating some KH2 themes like people and the new character image. Also it should have Sora/Kairi paring. Can have Sora/Namine or even...
  11. A

Final Mix Cutscence

Does anyone know where I can find the cutscene that were in Kh1- Final Mix but not in the orginal KH1 like Sora's Memories or Shadow of Fate. Thanks for the help.
Back