• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Fanfiction ► Kingdom hearts Xtreme Volleyball

LOL. Yuffie and Minnie will obviously win. <_<; Anyway, I love this fic! xD I love how silly both Jacks are. UPDATE NOW! @____@; Or I'll tell Mother!! >_____>
  2. M

Sora's masculinity

I don't see what's wrong with it...Jack isn't even human...you people are perverts for even thinking such weird thoughts.
  3. M

kissies

O___O ? This is not a yaoi thread, damnit. >_>
  4. M

3rd version of PASSION

OMFG!!!one O_O Thank you so much! n___n *glomps your head off* Dx; Oh noes, I broke you. D=; Thanks again. =3; xD;
  5. M

kissies

Tifa will so kiss Cloud. Obvious. And Aeris will kiss Leon. Nuff said. And...Donald and Goofy? Boy, are you people sexually deprived...o-O
  6. M

3rd version of PASSION

Limewire gave my compy a virus. >_>; What a biatch. http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0DCZOAW415VK50RPWN1CZNTMMO Took a while to load...for some weird reason. O-o;
  7. M

3rd version of PASSION

Omg...I love this version. @@; I have the Simple and Clean one, if you still need it. ^^ Does anyone have Passion - After the battle? =O
  8. M

Tifa Confirmed

^ Tifa hater! >_> Support Tifa...anyway, I knew about Tifa the first time I saw a picture, even though everyone said it was fake. Jeez...they needed to get their facts straight before assuming. u_u; That's definitely the best piccy of her! She's so pretty! But so serious looking. o-o
  9. M

The Kairi Fight rumor...

Kairi fighting? I mean, with that outfit, she obviously fights. o-o; I figured they'd give her cute pink gloves (Like Tifa) So she can knock down some baddies. o_o
  10. M

PASSION(ENGLISH) on Limewire

^ Maybe he doesn't have Limewire? ^^; Anyway, it's probably not Passion...it's happened to me too. Downloading a song believed to be another song. O-o;;;;
  11. M

Yo >.>;

*cough* Yes, I'm new here. I liked the site, joined the forum. whoop de doo...~_~ And...on Christmas too. =O; Woohoo! Merry Christmas! =3;
Back