• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Fanfiction ► [You.Tore.Me.To.Pieces]-Collective Original Ministories

I Seem to only be able to write short stories and I thought I'd group together in a collection. Keep in mind they are Ministories and some don't even have diologue, others are only a paragraph long...but here are the First two. NOTE: Most of them will be romances. /.You.Make.Love.A.Big.Deal.\...
  2. X

_-_Teh Prince Sasuke Fan Club_-_

I wasn't quite sure if Eddy had a fan club so Out of the boredom of my heart I made one.. Oh man Im a Good Friend... So... COME WORSHIP SASKY-CAKES!!! JOIN NOW!!! Teh Prez:..Sasky. Even thoughs I started it. Teh Vice Prez: Teh Moi...because I started it. Membres: XSpasticPrincess
  3. X

Tears Of The Fallen(Take Two)

Tears of The Fallen (1602) ((I got this Idea from a Graphic Novel: Marvel 1602)) The year is 1602 and the kind and forgiving Queen Elizabeth has been assassinated. Her replacement, the cruel and hateful Scottish King James has taken the throne. He hates all living things that are deviated from...
  4. X

Tears Of The Fallen

Tears of The Fallen (1602) ((I got this Idea from a Graphic Novel: Marvel 1602)) The year is 1602 and the kind and forgiving Queen Elizabeth has been assassinated. Her replacement, the cruel and hateful Scottish King James has taken the throne. He hates all living things that are deviated from...
  5. X

=|= The XSpasticPrincess Fan Club =|=

So. I reckon I was one of the few without a Fan Club. I decided I'd award myself one. If you love me... Or...you know.. Just like joining Fan Clubs.. Sign Up!! Prez:Me Obviously. First Lady: King Naruto Vice Prez:Thief Lord Personal Hitler: TrueBeliever Teddy Bear:Prince Sasuke My Michael...
  6. X

Hey! I do believe that is my arm you're chewing on!(Comedy)A Lord_Canti Collaboration

(a XSpasticPrincess&&Lord_Canti Collaboration) Zombies. What a setback in your plans. Especially when you’re British entrepreneur James Stirling. How exactly are you supposed to get that raise when your boss keeps trying to tear out your throat? Or how about grocery shopping and that legless...
  7. X

Hiatus Is Over

That's Right Kiddos. The lesser known Princess is ready to get back in the game. RolePLaying Game that is. :D:D
  8. X

The Mad Hatter/Lord_Canti FanClub Yeee

Yeah so he asked me to worship him and I thought why not start a fan club..if you like the kid Otherwise known as Brody...Come here and tell him what a swell guy he is.:D
  9. X

The End Brings Forth a New Beginning

Okay so here goes my very first seriously done Rp. I apologize for flaws and holes in the plot. I'm new to creating. :D:o *clears throat* Ahem, What is it like to have lost every thing in a blink of an eye? All the people and places you held dear and close to your heart, gone before you...
  10. X

You Probably don't care but...

This is my farewell thread. I'm just kissing off. You know. Bye Guys. If I Rp'ed with you... I'll miss you/
Back