• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Wonderful

Roxas's appearance and connections

would it though? i mean roxas looking like ven is already showing that connection deeply. having him wield the wayward wind, for an unsuspecting player, would likely have just further intrigued them as to their connection which wouldn't be fully revealed until bbs. and that's another thing, if...
  2. Wonderful

someone should make a nomura-free thread and see how many of the big mysteries can be answered using just the games. it'd be interesting to see what ones you can reasonably come up with and what ones you definitely need the interviews for.
  3. Wonderful

maybe someone should try proving it without nomura interviews remember how in the game, when roxas first dual wields he is holding two kingdom keys and then he turns them into oblivion and oathkeeper? that was the dumbest thing nomura could've done if he wanted it to be clear that roxas was...
  4. Wonderful

World's Prison Computer?

i think the common theory is that the machine with the message is part of the Heartless Manufactory, no? With the message being like an order imprinted on all the Emblem Heartless.
  5. Wonderful

Realm of Nothingness?

yeah, diz's comment in blank points makes it seem that the realm of nothingness was just an error or dropped concept and he was really just talking about the realm of darkness.
  6. Wonderful

at no point was i talking about whether or not "days made sense".
  7. Wonderful

do... you not understand what we're talking about here right now? both? it's just not a well written game. and leans on nomura's worst habits with game-interview segregation. we're talking about the issue of crucial plot information being left only in interviews, and yeah, i definitely think...
  8. Wonderful

yeah i don't agree at all. the interviews surrounding ddd definitely helped clarify some things, but largely all of it is still present in the actual game. that isn't the case with days at all. with days there are large chunks of mysteries, plot points, developments that can only be gleamed from...
  9. Wonderful

358/2 days is such a mess, lol. i think it relies on out-of-game information more than any other title.
  10. Wonderful

Blank Points/Secret Ending Clarification?

It's because Cinderella's world is destroyed between BBS and KH1. Aqua finding it in the Realm of Darkness is meant to clue her in to the fact that the worlds are in danger. It's also put in because it's something she would recognize and thus understand the significance of it.
  11. Wonderful

It's basically just saying that if if the first game can be considered "1" then BBS can be considered "0" and thus the story about Aqua in the Realm of Darkness can be considered "0.5" It's Cinderella's Castle of Dreams. It's touched upon more in Re:Coded and KH3D, but basically, as he says in...
  12. Wonderful

You see the evidence in BBS itself. But it's made more explicit in KH3D. I guess I didn't stop to wonder if you wanted spoiler-free answers or not, lol... Sorry?
  13. Wonderful

He was referring to how he had planned back up plans. Braig/Xigbar is the most obvious, as Xehanort had implanted a part of his heart in him. It's not clarified. We also don't know when the conversation between Terra and MX takes place. They're just fancy lines describing the scenes? Yes...
  14. Wonderful

The Final Episode Clarifications

realizing that terra would continue to fight against his control over the body, xehanort tried to rid himself of terra's heart. presumably this failed and merely ended up locking them both into an amnesia-like state. as for the dark realm thing, there isn't really a clear explanation for it...
  15. Wonderful

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? i definitely want winnie the pooh back. what with the journal and book of prophecies being so important, i think they could easily tie 100 acre wood into it.
  16. Wonderful

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Jump Festa 2016 Trailer!

oh i know it's from a different engine. i didn't mean it should look exactly like that, but that the goal that they were aiming for (being the living brushwork disney illustration feel) they seem to have drifted from. i don't think they are trying to target the announcement trailer exactly, i...
  17. Wonderful

well it's a lot less than three years. 2.8 is coming next year, which basically means they have to finalize the art style for kh3 by then. at least i imagine they would. it'd be weird for them to have kh3 looking so much different from their big kh3 engine demos (BC and 0.2)
  18. Wonderful

all of this is still in development. but square is also comfortable with releasing this stuff to the public as being representative of the game. there is a chance they think all the models look perfectly fine lol.
  19. Wonderful

except Riku and Kairi do not look good in 2.8 so far lol
  20. Wonderful

i dont know, the way they are doing the hair there is pretty close to how they did it in the announcement trailer. i hope it keeps improving anyway and gets closer to the announcement trailer. it's just weird because it seems like the environments of the worlds are pretty decided upon but...
Back