• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Vanitas X

Smartest Version of Sora?

There really isn't a "smart" Sora that I have seen and in COM he was more than likely in puberty but the only time he was ever smart was never but I'll stick with COM.
  2. Vanitas X

What do you think Aqua will do in this game?

More than likely she will wander around some more and then bump into Mickey and (hopefully) teams up with him for awhile until she tells him to go so she hold off another Red Eyes heartless.
  3. Vanitas X

Why Xehanort is back to his normal self in 3d and not in Terra's body theory

He stoled Sora's but not Ventus's body which wouldn't really help Xehanort at all except that he has a hold of Ven's heart when Sora was in the darkness. That part is true but Xehanort needs to be a little more smarter than that because he and his 12 others need to clash with 7 guardians of...
  4. Vanitas X

What Xehanort actually meant was that he had Sora and Terra in his possession and if you check the cutscene where Sora was asleep in the darkness you see Ventus protecting Sora from it which could have affected Ventus instead of Sora.
  5. Vanitas X

That's how I actually see this but I see the LW fighting Terra Xehanort again but gaining control of or freeing Terra just before the final fight.
  6. Vanitas X

That's true but the LW still has something that should complete Terra though. Heck LW might even be the one that can bring Terra back itself.
  7. Vanitas X

I actually had this theory in my mind for awhile about how Xehanort was back to his original self instead of being Terra-Xehanort. When you defeat a nobody and a heartless, that person should be whole right. Since Xemnas ans Ansem are both Terra's and Xehanort's nobody and heartless (mainly...
  8. Vanitas X

How would you have done it?

I would have use my default weapon for both Sora and Riku. Then again I already done that. Now I'm just waiting for KH3 so that I can do the same thing like I have done to all the KH games.
Back