• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Royce & Mueller

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Gameplay Footage from Playstation Access

Oh, it can be fixed. Remember Birth by Sleep? In the original release, little Sora and Riku were pure fish faces. For the Final Mix release, they went ahead and actually fixed that. So yes. It's a problem. He's got a right to point it out because it's a problem, and one that can be...
  2. Royce & Mueller

Mhm, it was available. :3 Since E3, all 2.8 booths contained four demos - Sora (Traverse Town), Riku (Grid), Riku (Cloche), and Aqua (0.2). Although...I actually made a mistake lol. I thought it was Sora in La Cite. Same thing though! And I DO remember seeing an off-screen vid with Riku...
  3. Royce & Mueller

That's been around for a while though, and Code Break is a relatively simple Reality Shift to port. I was honestly hoping to see some of La Cite de Cloches, but it seems everyone keeps putting emphasis on 0.2. Yeah, sure, it's the newest thing and close to KH3 and exciting, but...do we have to...
  4. Royce & Mueller

I wish we could see some DDD HD gameplay already... I really want to see what the Reality Shifts are like.
  5. Royce & Mueller

Luxu and Master of Masters

If Luxu, or the Master of Masters ends up being some form of Xehanort, from the future or parallel universe or parallel future...I swear, that'll be the last straw. The point where I'm officially done with the franchise.
  6. Royce & Mueller

SPECULATION: Drop Bar Missing in KINGDOM HEARTS HD Dream Drop Distance Footage

The two are literally nothing alike. Don't be an apologist for a shitty mechanic.
  7. Royce & Mueller

SPECULATION: Drop Bar Missing in KINGDOM HEARTS HD Dream Drop Distance Footage

No...Drop bar hasn't been removed: http://images.khinsider.com/Kingdom%20Hearts%20Dream%20Drop%20Distance/Screenshots/Site%20Update%20-%2012%2015%202011/Characters09.jpg...
  8. Royce & Mueller

Secret episode save data request for Birth By Sleep Final Mix HD

KH PS3 saves can't be resigned since they have some secondary authentication. You'll need CFW to get it to work.
  9. Royce & Mueller

What's up with the KHWiki?

Being a frequent contributor to the Bleach wiki (and TVTropes...occasionally), I'm not exactly a stranger to wiki drama. But...what on earth is up with the KHWiki? 1-....Why are there two of them? Sometimes they collaborate, sometimes they...bicker. 2-Some of their stuff is hilariously...
  10. Royce & Mueller

Reality Shifts Questions

Man, that's really weird. I do hope they change it to the touch pad since command + jump....doesn't make a whole ton of sense. Anyway, thanks guys. :) Questions, for the most part, answered.
  11. Royce & Mueller

E3 2016: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Hands-On Walkthrough

That doesn't make sense. The NA version (which is the one present at E3) uses X instead of O, and it's really impractical to need to press both of those simultaneously. As for the UI, I was wondering about the Reality Shift UI.
  12. Royce & Mueller

E3 2016: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Hands-On Walkthrough

I'll just copy and paste this from my thread:
  13. Royce & Mueller

Reality Shifts Questions

To all who are currently attending (attended) E3 and got their hands on the DDD HD demo, I've got a few pretty straight-forward questions: How are Reality Shifts triggered? A downward swipe on the touch-pad? Also, how exactly do they work? How do you, for example, connect the dots for...
  14. Royce & Mueller

Image of Daybreak Town in KHUX Back Cover

Well, it is a daybreak. You know - super early in the morning when the Amish peoples get up and churn butter and make those little wooden drawer thingies. It's not exactly the sunniest time of the day. In that respect, the lighting is fine. More than fine actually. Unreal 4 is a monster...
  15. Royce & Mueller

"Cable town?" I think I missed something.
  16. Royce & Mueller

I guess it's safe to say we'll be visiting this world in KH3.
  17. Royce & Mueller

What do you want them to change gameplay-wise?

Nobody actually calls it that. It's always UI, or less commonly GUI.
  18. Royce & Mueller

What do you want them to change gameplay-wise?

Hrm. 1-Zooming out the camera is a must. Way too damn close in BBS. 2-The UI is fugly. Now, them redoing it for the HD release is obvious, but they should go back to the original styles (thicker HP gauge, semi-transparent command menu). 3-Option to disable the Drop gauge after you finish the...
  19. Royce & Mueller

Time Travel Explained

Oh my. Now this is intriguing. Is "Jesusfreak" is calling someone else pompous!? Now that's rich since you've spent the lifespan of an entire forum to hell and back perfecting that very concept. Not a lot of folks here have looked inside your closet, have they? But....this isn't really a...
  20. Royce & Mueller

Time Travel Explained

I don't get why people have to go out of their way to explain, defend and justify a nonsensical, poor, and more importantly contrived, plot point. You practically wrote an essay here.
Back