• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Bunch of new Videos from Yours Truly

For the past 4 days I've been playing Re:CoM and finally finished it (would have been sooner however I had Maths/ Physics Assessment) and I've been recording / uploading the boss battle videos. This is mainly for the people who want to know how the battles play as they cannot import the game...
  2. T

When do I get 'Lethal Frame'

The stop-attack-attack slieght that freezes someone in time, and then you slash like a mad man, I am unable to find it and in Videos I've seen of people who are just as far as me and they have it. Any help is great, thanks in Advance!
  3. T

Can someone help me with KH2:FM+ (videos included)

I've recently obtained KH2:FM+ and started playing it and uploading videos onto youtube. However it seems that no-one on youtube has given me any advice on how to play better (which is something that I ask them to do) and so it seems that I am just making myself look like an idiot (compared to...
  4. T

Camera Controls Question

I am awaiting KH2:FM+ to arrive in the mail and I have been playing KH1FM, whilst playing KH1FM I releasied that the camera controls were AWFUL (little late to the party, I know) compared to KH2. I have just been wondering how Re:CoM handles the camera. So can anyone who has the game tell me...
  5. T

Sorry If this has been asked before, but...

In KH2:FM, apparantly when you start in Critical you start off with some abilities, can someone tell me what they are (so I'm prepared for when I get my copy this/next week)
  6. T

Yesasia.com is finally doing something!!!

I preordered KH2:FM+ off of yesasia.com, and like many other people I was VERY annoyed when I checked yesasia today to find out it is still in 'Pre-order' status. However about 5 minutes ago I checked and they are finally 'searching for suplliers,' to all people who imported off of the site...
  7. T

Who hopes for a Sephiroth battle?

Hey, I was just thinking that it would be cool if Sephiroth was in Re:CoM, like when you defeat Marluxia 1you get a special map card, you can then go back down to olympus and there is a room which requires that map card, Sephiroth could be behind there. I could just imagine his deck, all 9's...
  8. T

Sign here if you preordered this

Since KH2:FM+ is just around the cornerI'm doing a little survey and want to know how many of us KH fans have preordered (or plan on doing so tomorrow). Also if you have the time give a bit of a reason as to why your getting it/ something interesting about what your doing. Eg. *signs* I...
  9. T

This may be the wrong place to ask this, but...

I plan on getting KH2:FM+ (and yes I know about Slide and Swap magic) and I plan on uploading videos of the boss battles onto youtube so some of my friends can watch, I know you have to connect the PS2 to a computer, however what will I need to do this? Is there a site that can tell how to do it...
  10. T

Drive Theory (gameplay wise)

I was just thinking, since in a recent scan it was confirmed Sora's max drive level will be 9, could that mean Sora's form can reach lvl9 also, think about it, imagine High jump MAX in normal form, followed up by Arial Dodge MAX. Of course they would then probably come up with a High jump MAX-2...
  11. T

Theater mode info (from kh-vids.net)

Source www.kh-vids.net '1. - To Unlock it you must beat both re:COM and KH2FM+. 2. - It is indeed possible to view the cutscenes in Japanese OR in English Voices. 3. The Additional scenes do NOT feature the English option. 4. The New Project that's being done with Disney will be announced this...
  12. T

Import Question

I am curious, but is http://www.yesasia.com/ a safe site, being 15 I have to get my parents to use thier credit card to get this game, however they will only agree if the site I get it from is safe.
  13. T

KH2 Novel Question

I've heard about a KH2 novel and yet I've never seen it (probably cause it's in Japanese) however I am very interested as to where translations of the novel could be found. Also if there are KH1 or KH:CoM novels, I would also be interested in links to the translations.
  14. T

Any Translaters?

Are there going to be any people who are going to translate the scenes in KH2:FM+ (the new scenes and CoM, I mean), and post videos on the web? And does anyone know of a sight which translates Japanese text, the menu's in this game will be pretty hard to understand if I can't read them.
  15. T

KH2.net info... again

Source: www.kh-2.net "# The Organization XIII battle exists because there were a lot of demand from the fans. # Quote: "KHII:FM - There is a member, who didn't appear before, seems to be weak upon first impression and will die easily because his appearance was in the first stage." # In...
  16. T

Mass Info From Kh-2.net

Source http://www.kh-2.net/ BTW: Long Read "= Famitsu = = KHII = * The Organization XIII's continued battle report. A lot of trials await Sora in order to reach the place where he can fight with each member of the Org. XIII. The Org. XIII exists as data, and appears from the stone...
  17. T

New Info from kh-2.net

Found this on www.kh-2.net "The recent Famitsu issue came out with a six page article on KHII:FM+. # No new announcement of the unknown KH project, yet. (Tomo notes: Which FF7:AC Reunion should've known but ah well.) # There's something about Pooh's world in this article. Probably...
  18. T

New Interview

Found at www.kh-2.net " In the Vexen boss battle, the magic square runs after Sora's feet. A replicated Anti-Sora appears when the real Sora's data is absorbed by Vexen, and it becomes a MAX power bar once entered. In a short amount of time, you will notice there are two Soras. In the...
  19. T

Gummi Question (please help)

EDIT: Don't Worry Ignore this I found out by myself
  20. T

Max hp and mp

hello, Sorry if this is kind of pointless but I'm really curious. What are the max MP and HP points you can get?
Back