• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Jump Festa 2016 Trailer!

I don't Know what other people are saying ( I Liked this trailer) The only thing I have issue with is That Shot Locks are back with No Drive forms other then That The Trailer was Good :smile:
  2. H

its Okay I still Love Kh ( and I will Buy III ) But I won't lie if I'm salty about My fave Mechanic Not being in the game
  3. H

what is then ? I haven't been Back here for a while ( Everyone In gametsu Tells me everyone in Khinsider is Mindless Drone and I should not bother Making an account But I want to Give this place one more chance was I wrong ? )
  4. H

You Don't Like Shot Lock ? You are a Troll Get over Yourself Dude Not everyone is going to be Happy Like you. ( Very one side way of thinking its Very disgusting )
  5. H

What I mean By that 1 to 2 ( I know BB is a main story that important) But that just my opinion
  6. H

Yet they are Used in the Keyblade graveyard ( Nice ) In my opinion I never liked the Idea of shot Lock and it should have Been I thing for BB and not the Main Kingdom hearts games ( just my opinion tho)
  7. H

Because I don't like what You like I'm a troll ? :confused: ( drone In the The area everybody )
  8. H

That doesn't Change the fact they were sooo Cool ( Plus if Sora is a Keyblade master you would Think he Needs Armor like the others
  9. H

Pretty let down Trailer for me ( But This what happens When its The BB team doing Kingdom hearts III So I should't be shocked By this News )
  10. H

What No Drive forms ? ( that Kinda Lame I don't even Like Shot Lock )
Back