• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Hallowseve

Why don’t xaldin and lexious have any lines to say?

I thought their silence was weird, too. They spoke in past games, and Aeleus even had some lines in DDD. I have to give the devs credit though, they did somewhat develop Dilan and Aeleus through expression. Or maybe I'm crazy?
  2. Hallowseve

Kingdom Hearts 3 Soundtrack Appreciation Thread

The music is amazing in this game, just like all the past entries. I keep impatiently waiting for an original soundtrack announcement. Hopefully we get one soon. I'm currently in the Caribbean and I must say it has one of the best battle themes I've heard in the series, especially in a Disney world.
  3. Hallowseve

DISCUSS THE PREMIERE LEAKS HERE

Surprised leaks came so soon, but what I saw looked interesting. Wreck-It-Ralph makes an appearance. Looks like he's a summon or his world is tied to Toy Story, much like Tron and Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion in KH2. Also, that blue-haired character looks interesting. Can't tell if it's a doll...
  4. Hallowseve

Yoko Shimomura discusses KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 FCP and World Tour concerts with Dengeki

I'm quite surprised nobody has ripped the new music from KHxBC. I know it takes time to rip music from games and I have immense respect for those who do it, because I have no clue, but come on! The game's been out for a couple weeks! I'm just so desperate to hear the new music in glorious HD...
  5. Hallowseve

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX Boxart Revealed!

Re: KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5+2.5 Boxart Revealed! Xion's missing hand is OBVIOUSLY symbolic in a way! She faded away in Roxas' arms and then him and Axel forgot who she was. This signifies the moment they begin to forget who she was, her existence (mostly) erased. Thus her hand disappears. Excellent...
  6. Hallowseve

[SPOILER] KH2.8 discussion

Well it's been quite a while since I've been here...anyway, has anyone ripped the OSTs from Back Cover and 0.2? I've been checking Youtube daily and only see a couple tracks here and there. I desperately want to download the soundtracks since it seems we're not getting an official one yet. Also...
  7. Hallowseve

The Heartless Hoard in Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Wasn't Even It's Final Form

Re: The Heartless Hoard in Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Wasn't Even It's Final Form I think they'll be a few more Disney worlds in 02.BBS. There was an interview somewhere, either on this site or KH13, that said it's the length of a KH3 world. Think it was a Nomura interview, where he said it's...
  8. Hallowseve

Music you'd like to hear rearranged for 0.2

Agreed. Can't you just imagine what kind of music they can add into 0.2 and Back Cover? It's gonna be epic. Here's hoping a soundtrack is released alongside it like 1.5 and 2.5
  9. Hallowseve

Music you'd like to hear rearranged for 0.2

Since DDD is already orchestrated, I doubt we'll get any remastered tracks from that. However, 0.2 and Back Cover will more than likely have plenty of new tracks. 0.2 will hopefully have a haunting soundtrack...something uncommon in KH. Back Cover has a lot of potential. We'll more than likely...
  10. Hallowseve

Who do you think the mystery Org XIII member is?

I'm hoping it's the sixth apprentice. So much potential there.
  11. Hallowseve

Is Aqua the "primary" protagonist in Birth by Sleep?

I didn't even know Aqua was the true protagonist until today! Wow! I always assumed it was Ventus due to his connection to Sora and his somewhat tragic story, haha.
  12. Hallowseve

Image of Daybreak Town in KHUX Back Cover

Wow, this game looks more and more beautiful every time.
  13. Hallowseve

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Trailer coming to Jump Festa 2016

No, Jump Festa takes place December 19-20 2015. Their event is just titled like sport games. Example: NBA 2K16 comes out in 2015.
  14. Hallowseve

2.8 - Predict the release date

I would like to see 2.8 released in Spring/Summer, so maybe anywhere from April - July... sometime before E3.
  15. Hallowseve

What got you into the Kingdom Hearts series?

When I got a Playstation 2, my father bought the game since it was made by Square Enix and he enjoyed Final Fantasy 7. Believe it or not, my 3-4 year old brother played it before he could even read and I watched. Eventually, some 13 years later, I started watching HMK and TheGamersJoint videos...
  16. Hallowseve

My Introduction

Hello everyone, my name is Hallowseve, you can call me Hallows for short if you want. Anyway, I just stumbled across this site a few days ago and figured I'd join it. Like everyone else here, I'm a big Kingdom Hearts fan. Just recently I invested in the 1.5 and 2.5 ReMix, after not playing the...
Back