• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Master Alew

Time Travel Explained

That's more like a glossary. Also, you know that this is a Kingdom Hearts forum right?
  2. Master Alew

Roxas's body.

Well if it's explicitly stated in an official source that Roxas's physical body it's in fact Sora's then my ship already sank. In any case thank you all for your opinions, it was a short but very fulfilling debate :-D (and like Anagram I love that Roxas-Naminé parallel too).
  3. Master Alew

Roxas's body.

One subject that comes and go in the forums is the projected shell/ projected body/ walking heart theory. For those of you that doesn't know it yet (like me a few months ago) this theory explain that the Sora at the end of KH, all KH CoM and the Prologue of KHII it's an existence consisting...
  4. Master Alew

OTISH: Sofia the First's smile reminds me of Ven/Roxas'

Illuminati confirmed! *run in circles*
  5. Master Alew

A way to level up Valor and Wisdom

I use the save points in any world. If you're in drive form and go to the gummy ship via save point the next time you enter a world you will be in standard form with your drive gauge untouched.
  6. Master Alew

Why is Xehnaort's Age No Longer a Problem?

Why not both? One thing not necessarily discard the other... right?
  7. Master Alew

Why is Xehnaort's Age No Longer a Problem?

Maybe he exists "out of time" now, like Ansem and Xemnas.
  8. Master Alew

Xaldin's Motivation in Beast's Castle

Xaldin obsessed with Beast... This fan fictions write themselves. Maybe the backstory of Xaldin was cut off in the final product or it was left intentionally unexplained to make us think about it.
  9. Master Alew

Theory: Convenient Recompletion.

Well, I'm glad of not being the only plot-paranoid Kingdom Hearts-affected here hehe. BTW when I said "less complicated" was actually referring to my own explanation, yours was pretty good.
  10. Master Alew

True. But Master Xehanort's plan is having seven guardians ready for the Keyblade War too. However, Tinny give a good -and less complicated- explanation to my doubts.
  11. Master Alew

DDD showed us "recompletion" for the first time. Although the details of this process remain in darkness [pun inteded] a thing is stated clearly: destroy both (Heartless and Nobody) and the Somebody will come back. The amount of time necessary for the recompletion is unclear, however it makes me...
  12. Master Alew

Special Nobodies (Possible Spoilers)

Ohhhhhh now I get it. The whole "Nobodies don't age" thing remains as a unconfirmed plot hole anyway.
  13. Master Alew

Special Nobodies (Possible Spoilers)

How about Xigbar? He seems older than Braig (or maybe is just me). We have Lea and Isa too, we don't know for sure how old they were at the moment of turning in to Nobodies right? I... really didn't get this part.
Back