• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

My Sig.

Hi. Blade and Soul ftw. vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
  2. A

A theory of mine.

Hello, I am what you would call, a retired veteran of this site. However, I have returned to discuss Birth by Sleep. Sorry if anyone else has thought of this but my theory is that Sora, Kairi and Riku are some kind of replica or spinning image of Ven, Aqua and Terra. Each connected in some way...
  3. A

Ragnarok Online II: The Gate of the World

Ragnarok [ o n l i n e ] II The Gate of the World The Hype gets higher and higher every day. One of the most anticipated RPGs for the PC of 2007 is getting closer and closer to being unlocked! The sequel to the insanely popular RPG "Ragnarok Online" is completely new with amazing graphics and...
  4. A

~*The Life of a (( S O U L reaper ))Triple 6 TheoryORP*~

~*The Life of a (( S O U L reaper ))Triple 6 Theory ORP*~ Introduction: This is my first RP for a while, but I want it to be professional. I have thought about this for longer than you can imagine. Ever since I first saw Bleach! xD Any way, If you'd like to join, please read all thats below...
  5. A

Happy Valentines Day <3

Show sum wub ~ <3
  6. A

MKV Files

I need help with allowing MKV files to play on WMP or WMM. Someone help plz.
  7. A

*Unofficial* Ragnarok Online 2 Thread

Ragnarok Online 2 is a massive upgrade from the RO we have now. The graphics, sounds, effects, and feel of just playing it have been DRASTICLY changed. Dont take my word for it ~ http://www.ragnarok2.co.kr/teaser/index.html Plenty of vids on youtube too...heres one...
  8. A

Anas Back

Hey guys, just thought Id check in. I recently moved and my net got turned back on today. Thing is, I wont be able to make tags or AMVs cause Im on a different computer. I wont be able to log in as much as I was before, but I have a chance to, so to those of you who care, I just wanted to say...
  9. A

Ragnarok

What happened to the forum? Oh well. Can someone help me with downloading this? For some reason, my MSN does not work so please, PM me if your willing to. I will reward you with rep+ a really well done tag+ friendship =D. So please help me out. Oh and mods, if your gonna move this can you...
  10. A

Winter Love (A Literate, Romance RP)

"Cold" Thats the only thing that has remained the same in the town of Tiro for the past 78 years. Everybody may get annoyed with the weather at times but its the only reason why they stay. Its home to some of the nicest, sweetest people. Snowbording is the most popular thing to do. The ages of...
  11. A

~E u R e K a .seven. //REBIRTH)~

~E u R e K a .seven. //REBIRTH)~ (May contain spoilers to the series) Story 50 years ago...Renton Thurston, the fourteen-year-old son of Adrock Thurston, a military researcher who died saving the world, lived what he considers a boring life with his mechanic grandfather in a boring town. He...
  12. A

Naetoru, Hikozaru, or Pochama?(Pokemon D/P)

Which do you think is better, this can be because of looks, personality, power or whatever! =D I choose Hikozaru because I like monkeys, fire and the other 2 dont really appeal to me.....(A turtle? o.O)
  13. A

Fanfiction ► ~'BLACK [ S t a r ]`~ Volume 1

BlackStar Volume 1 By Anaru (Highlight) Main Characters Anaru Miwochi Age - 13 Bio - Anaru is your average 8th grader. He faces problems and difficulties that are harder than his tests. He isnt a nerd really, but he isnt one of the "in- crowd" either.. 8 years ago, a week after his baby...
  14. A

The { B .E .A .S .T .} inSIde m/e

The { B .E .A .S .T .} inSIde m/e An original RP by Anaru Story Animals and humans. In our world, we co-exist. But in the world of Trigom we are one and the same. One day, Yamuko, the god of Nature, and Gotri, the god of human-kind formed a pact. A very mystycal pact that stopped the war of...
  15. A

Who would you say is the best Role Player here?

Well Takushi and Kairi's idea made me really want to do this. Ok this is how its done Template: 1.) I nominate________ as the best RPer on the forums. 2.) Because_______________________ 3.) And my favorite from him or her is _____________ See, simple. This was not ment to name someone the...
  16. A

Another Amv Problem!!!

Well I just made a pretty sweet AMV and when I try to save it, it wont let me. It says "Not enough storage is availabe to process this command" And when I try to save it as a movie file...IT DOESNT DO ANYTHING!! It just says the operation has completed successfully 2 or 3 times before it even...
  17. A

Fanfiction ► Who would you say is the best Fan Fic writer here?

Well Takushi and Kairi's idea made me really want to do this. Ok this is how its done Template: 1.) I nominate________ as the best writer on the forums. 2.) Because_______________________ 3.) And my favorite from him or her is _____________ See, simple. This was not ment to name someone the...
  18. A

My vids arent working...

Well when I download videos...unzipp them, and play them... they wont coome on. It says Im missing a codec what can I do to fix this problem?
  19. A

****Help! Help! S-e-r-i-o-u-s Problem W/ Scanner****

Ok heres the problem. A while ago I bought a used(old) Scanjet ADF. It ran perfectly on my Windows 2000. But ever since I got my XP it hasnt worked at all. I installed it sucessfully, Its turned on and plugged in to me front (two) port. But everytime I click on the desktop shortcut, it says...
  20. A

Phantasy Star Universe

=D Site: http://phantasystaruniverse.com/ Im dying in hell waiting for this game. On October 24 its on! Who else is with me and wants to be in the same party?
Back