• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Help Needed On Completing Journal

For the limit attacks for Jack Sparrow, can u only use it against the pirats? Cause Im going against all heartless in Port Royal, and it wont let me use his limit. And I already finished that world, so does that mean that no more pirates show up? And if thats so, then does that mean that I wont...
  2. R

Passion Sheet Music

Any shuch thing? The piano sheet music for Passion? Or any Kingdom Hearts song for that matter? I play the piano and I think it would be awesome if I could play the songs. Thanks.
  3. R

SPOILER: Question about Namine

If Namine is Kairi's nobody, then why isnt her name a messed up version of Kairi with an x? Like Roxas and Sora. U can get Sora out of the name Roxas, just add an x. But what about Namine?
  4. R

Riku Fan Club.

How can there not be a Riku Fan Club?? Well, I guess there is one now! Rules 1. Both girls and guys can join. 2. If you don't like Riku, don't bother posting. 3. Be nice. I don't want fights. 4. Have fun! You can post pics of Riku or talk about him whatever. But just have fun! I'll post the...
  5. R

FFX2 Good ending

Hey. I need to kno where I can download the Good and the Ultimate ending for Final Fantasy X2. Please and thank u!
Back