• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Help Needed On Completing Journal

For the limit attacks for Jack Sparrow, can u only use it against the pirats? Cause Im going against all heartless in Port Royal, and it wont let me use his limit. And I already finished that world, so does that mean that no more pirates show up? And if thats so, then does that mean that I wont...
  2. R

Passion Sheet Music

Thats awesome. Thanks for all your help!
  3. R

Passion Sheet Music

Any shuch thing? The piano sheet music for Passion? Or any Kingdom Hearts song for that matter? I play the piano and I think it would be awesome if I could play the songs. Thanks.
  4. R

SPOILER: Question about Namine

If Namine is Kairi's nobody, then why isnt her name a messed up version of Kairi with an x? Like Roxas and Sora. U can get Sora out of the name Roxas, just add an x. But what about Namine?
  5. R

So, how's Atlantica in KH 2?

I got 100% It was really fun. Especially getting to level 100. ^_^
  6. R

So, how's Atlantica in KH 2?

U can get the Ultima again in KH2? Oh boy.....It took me 4ever to get it in KH1.
  7. R

Storylines of Tarzan in KH2 before the copyright issues problem

I dont think they should take this stuff out. I mean, sure, I didnt enjoy Tarzan or AW. But then if their not in the next game, then what happend to them? I get the copy right thing, but whats the explanation for the game? U kno?
  8. R

a CRAZY idea about knights

I still think the Keyblade War is after KH2. I just have a feeling.
  9. R

NEW drive form

He's awsome in that form tho...
  10. R

Kairi's and Roxas' convo

^ ok then. Very interesting conversation I'm sure. lol
  11. R

???

Thanks much TwilightNight
  12. R

What animal is Peat?

I never knew he was a cat....A fat one too. But cats r fat. Boy, dont I kno it. My piano teacher has a HUGE cat! And his name's Tiny. XD
  13. R

a CRAZY idea about knights

I dunno. But somehow, I dont think that this Keyblade war is before KH1. I think its after Kh2. Maybe thats what the letter is about at the end of KH2. Maybe Micky left to look into this war. I dunno. OR The 3 Knights could be Sora, Riku and Kairi. I think the smaller one of the 2 could be...
  14. R

Kairi's and Roxas' convo

I thought that was Namine talking.I thought that Namine was telling Roxas about Kairi. Guess not.
  15. R

Final Form OBTAINED in Halloween Town *VID*

Please put it on youtube!
  16. R

KH2 Cutscenes archive

Re: *Super Update* All KH2 Cutscenes Available ^ Amen!
  17. R

KH2 realese date? + scans

Look people, the argument is wether it comes out March 2end, or March 31st. It already has been confirmed for March. But when in March? No one knows!!!! So please, just be patient!
  18. R

KH2 realese date? + scans

I dunno. I think that we cant really trust anyone other that Square Enix. When they have a press conference or something on the date, then we'll kno. But fer now, dont trust anyone else.
  19. R

???

Lmao. Yup. Me too. lol And how did u use the spoiler box?
  20. R

KH2 Cutscenes archive

Re: *Super Update* All KH2 Cutscenes Available When will they have english subs?
Back