• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ree

What are some of your favourite scenes / lines in Kingdom Hearts...

"Forget it! There's no way you're taking Kairi's heart!" "Tarzan, go; Sora, go go!" Namine's charm changing into Kairi's. "Fair enough, Mickey." "This castle belongs to me. Xaldin will never be welcome here." The Sora/Donald/Goofy reunion when they first awaken.
  2. Ree

delete this thread on sight, waste of time

dont click, delete delete delete delete
  3. Ree

Worst KH pairing?

Goofy/Aerith, no contest.
  4. Ree

Favorite Boss Song?

Original: Sinister Shadows 2.5 ReMIX: The 13th Dilemma
  5. Ree

Everyone's favorite and least favorite Disney Worlds in KHII?

Favorite: Timeless River Least: Agrabah revisit, the first visit wasn't that great but the revisit is just so bad....
  6. Ree

Voice Acting Criticisms

Sora sounded good in the Gummi Ship but in the Mysterious Tower he was pretty bad, he was still trying so hard to sound young and peppy in that scene. wasn't a huge fan of Kairi aside from "WHAT?!?!". The rest sounded good, i even liked Mickey.
  7. Ree

DELETE THIS THREAD

waste of time, dont click
  8. Ree

Fanfiction ► List of characters for my KH fanfic series

what are the OC personalities? i'll be able to better judge if i have a good idea about them.
  9. Ree

When to play Birth by Sleep

i personally wouldnt recommend playing BBS before the actual Kingdom Hearts Trinity, BBS has stuff that youd need to play the trinity to fully appreciate.
  10. Ree

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - The Drake Bell Speculation thread yeah she does shes Yuma in World Trigger, Near in Death Note, Satoru in Inuyasha,the list goes on.
  11. Ree

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - The Drake Bell Speculation thread @gosoxtim hoping for jennifer Hale as Skuld & Cathy Weseluck as Ephemera even though it wouldnt happen
  12. Ree

10 year Anniversary of Kingdom Hearts II

its been so long T_T 10 years of greatness!
  13. Ree

Sora's Story vs Riku's Story

Sora's story KILLS Riku's story. also the card system is less annoying in Riku's but at the same time it doesnt have the customization options.
  14. Ree

Do you like the recolored Heartless/Unversed??

i dont mind some of them, the original coloring is almost always better with exceptions but then there are some like Trick Ghost that i just didnt like recolored: http://www.khwiki.com/images/9/9f/Trick_Ghost_KHII.png...
  15. Ree

DELETE THIS THREAD IF YOU SEE IT

Delete this thread, its useless looking back
  16. Ree

Im Not happy-What happened to my Sora?

the failure will build up to something but atm i dont think its good writing.
  17. Ree

Im Not happy-What happened to my Sora?

i agree with the OP actually the following is from dethroning moment of suck (Kingdom Hearts) - not my entry: Charleston Man: Riku becoming the official Keyblade Master while Sora fails the test. Because what better way to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the original game than to piss on...
  18. Ree

"Pete - The Studio Mascot" in the credits

for those who dont know what im talking about see 7:23 of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=UG&hl=en-GB&v=Bq3aYD_hjSM I have to say this was actually funny, your thoughts?
  19. Ree

Kingdom Hearts: best to worst?

KH1 - COM - KH2 Coded - BBS Days 3D
  20. Ree

What do you think of 358/2 Days?

i dont like it. i thought it was boring in both a gameplay and story level and did not really need to be made.
Back