• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Kiro

Want free jewels?! Follow the official KHUx Twitter!

I saw people mentioning this, but no thread. Anyways follow the official twitter of khux and spread the word. We already reached the first threshold of 1.5k, but if we reach 50k followers... EVERYONE GETS 3K JEWELS! Follow: https://twitter.com/kh_ux_na
  2. Kiro

Translations of new JPUx Proud quests?

Anyone got translations of these new quests? How about the new event ones too?
  3. Kiro

[Anguis] ⋆★✪ Vox Tenebris ✪★⋆ Looking for Members! Join the snek!

[Anguis] ⋆★✪ Vox Tenebris ✪★⋆ Looking for Members! Join the snek! Hi I'm Kiro, but I am also known as Viga! I'm a veteran player from the JPN server so if you have any questions about the game, I'm your guy! Joining my Anguis party! Just some basic requirements: 1.All players welcomed...
  4. Kiro

[Quiz] We need more votes!

Hey guys we have 4 hours left until this quiz is over: https://twitter.com/KHUX_PR/status/710301768421216256 We need to reach 51% of the correct votes to win. The answer is the very top option: 4
  5. Kiro

⋆★✪ New English Anguis Party ✪★⋆

We are starting a new Anguis party. Our old one, no one really is on anymore. So we were just wondering if anyone who is still looking for a party. There just a few small requirements, nothing major: 1. You need to be semi-active. Even if you just play once a week that's fine 2. Make sure to...
  6. Kiro

Cheaper way to fight the new x-mas raid boss!

Do quest 57 twice, kill all heartless you can find. Then do the x-mas egg quest and the boss should spawn. Normally doing the x-mas egg quest 3 times spawns it, which equals 60 AP wasted. Doing the former method wastes 32 AP, that's almost half as much! Edit: Alternatively, you can do quest...
  7. Kiro

Missions with tons of heartless

Anyone know any missions that offer a lot of heartless? I am mainly interested in filling up my keyblade's ability points.
Back