• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

KH2 Final Mix discussion

yea this is kinda supid but is KH2 Final Mix coming out for America or do you need a modded PS2
  2. L

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** i know that keyblades release the hearts of the heartless when you kill them, but wat about when like cloud, tifa, yuffie,or leon kill them wat happens to the heartless and there hearts?
  3. L

santuary help

ok i found it on youtube, it sounds great!!!! so i dont need any help^^
  4. L

santuary help

i need help finding the santuary song, if ya can please post a link to where i can find it:D
  5. L

Sanctuary . . .

where can i find the song?
  6. L

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** yes that theory could be possible...Sora as the bad guy?! i like it
  7. L

The Chocobo Knights

Ok The Chocobo Knights s before Advent Children and after FF7 so in the middle! The world is still in ruins and nobody knows wat to do. Shinra is missing and with no order, the people of the world r in Panic, until one day a 14 year old who loves chocobos and a skillful fighter with a spear...
  8. L

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** weve already seen it... *Spoiler bout Xenahort* Xenahort is just Ansems friend who ansem tested on him. When Xenahort got his dark powers he used it to get out of his shell Xemas. Then Ansem left and Xenahort took the name ansem, and so...
  9. L

Every kh2 vid in one thread

it is but still good thank you!
  10. L

wheres the moogles!!!???

i know this is stupid but is there any moogles in kh2!!!???
  11. L

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** oh ok now i get wat your sayin, yeah well so does sora, but she kicks ass when she gets a keyblade
  12. L

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** wat r u talking bout, were talking bout kairi. yes i am aware of that iv seen it so it might be kh3 or a prequel
  13. L

What pisses you off?

wat pisses me off is cant beating oogie
  14. L

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** yeah .....how does riku transform!?
  15. L

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** of course they r the other is a heartless keyblade cuz it has the heart dangling fromt he end
  16. L

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** well ya think......mickey is probaly in it but not in the movie
  17. L

Passion in english...

wat the HELL! that aint the song who the hell is Jane French!!
  18. L

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** you dont have to wait 3 years for kh2, its coming out in April
  19. L

***SPOILER*** Theory on the three knights' identities

ok wat...there dressed in knights armor, because idk, but why do you think sora riku and kairi cant be in armor!!!??? Xenahort...probaly he comes back or gets revived!!!! Why cant there be keyblades...because its called a keyblade war DUMBASS!!!!! it has sometin to do with it!!!!! WHY CANT they...
Back