• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

So does anyone else looking at the gameplay find the regular keyblade combos...slow? I'm not even talking about float or anything...it just feels like the speed of the combos or time between them is very long.
  2. R

Nomura didn't know we liked original worlds so that's why they are barely in it... I just remembered this interview from 2017...and i think it kind of shows a lack of understanding for certain things that fans actually like about the game. Check out this link to the interview and point 3...
  3. R

[SPOILERS] Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts III

Re: [BLANK] are not in Kingdom Hearts 3 at all Just want to post this link here to an interview did about a famitsu poll back in 2017. https://www.khinsider.com/news/Nomura-s-comments-on-Famitsu-KH15-anniversary-survey-results-9059 Look at point number 5. I also want to point out the the...
  4. R

This! I find anything defending the smaller world laughable. We have 4 original worlds. The main hub is just small by any standard if that is indeed all it is. From what it sounds like, although this obviously can't be confirmed yet, the other 3 worlds also sound pretty small. No one should be...
  5. R

:/....I think it was fair to expect larger original worlds in KH3... or at the very least the same size. Twilight Town being the hub world and being drastically cut is very worrying. I don't know who thought that would be a good idea. It would be more acceptable (still not good) if we also had...
  6. R

Just want to clarify a fallacy here. Nomura knew he was directing FF7R when the E3 trailer happened. He had already been directing it since late 2014. It was at an internal company meeting where they showed Nomura this trailer which was basically there way of announcing to him that he was the...
  7. R

My thoughts if you care to read. Gonna be a long one. So I'm trying to sort out in my mind and put to text how all of these leaks are making me feel and what I actually expected in the next numbered installment...so I'll try to keep it as coherent as possible. I see a lot of people saying that...
  8. R

Damn...you were a good gamer at 7 years old then. I got it when I was 8...it probably took me that long to maneuver around Deep Jungle and beat that damn Iguana lol
  9. R

Where did he post? Not seeing anything on his reddit or twitter. From everything I've taken in from this...I'm inclined to agree with him though. Now of course I didn't actually play the game or know the story...but considering how fast he beat it on proud difficulty while doing side things and...
  10. R

KH3 Leaks World list spoilers. Discussion thread. Add reveals of new worlds here.

Ok...so that guy posted a video where it accidently lists all the worlds. You can see them in my spoiler tag.
Back