• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Michael Mario

What's everyone's thoughts on the minneapolis riots?

Sorry about that; some people aren't offended by it and others are. Want me to fix it? Edit: fixed it anyway. Thanks for catching that. (y)
  2. Michael Mario

What's everyone's thoughts on the minneapolis riots?

Okay... I'm aware that I could be banned and hated for even expressing a remotely non-Left opinion; but I felt that someone has to provide an alternative viewpoint. Black Lives Matter doesn't actually give two shits about black lives: they don't deserve a dime. Do you know how many unarmed...
  3. Michael Mario

Pixar villains in Future KH games?

Good idea: with Syndrome's motive for fighting you being that you're hogging his spotlight. Mind you, it'd likely merely be phase 1 of the Omnidroid battle since after Syndrome loses and he tries to push his masterpiece to unleash its full power on Sora and co., it recognizes his remote as a...
  4. Michael Mario

Pixar villains in Future KH games?

So, regarding Pixar villains as viable boss fights, I'm probably in the minority by saying that Syndrome wouldn't be a good fit for one simple reason: he represents the concept of a 'false hero' with that ultimate weapon of his I can't remember being the actual threat. If they were to adapt the...
  5. Michael Mario

News ► A Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus CGI series is rumored to be in the works

I was mainly referring to making the retreads of the KH1 Disney world plotlines more interesting; but that would be a part of it. King Triton would be the main source of the first in the Atlantica episode; and for characters who appeared in BBS and KHI to allude to the former when noticing...
  6. Michael Mario

As much as I'd like to see the cast introduced after the first game featured in more than the epilogue of the first season, you're probably right... And now that I think about it: they can do a lot more in a reimagining of the first game beyond incorporating/nodding to additions from later games...
  7. Michael Mario

Not sure if there'd be a whole lot of interest in a series based on whatever Sora is doing in Shinjuku/Shibuya; but taking advantage of the fact that this animated series can let the characters themselves breathe without gameplay getting in the way or having to progress the plot in that...
  8. Michael Mario

On what Console will you buy Melody of Memory?

I have both the PS4 and the Switch; the username should give you a hint as to which one I play more often... That being said: I'm going to wait before making my final call. If a Switch Pro-type model comes out around that time I'll likely upgrade to, it'll be that.
  9. Michael Mario

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory game announced, releasing worldwide in 2020

First off: how do I quote from multiple posts at once? Can't remember if I ever learned before I went MIA for a year in the wake of the KHIII backlash. Now then... Melody of Memories. Seems fun enough: not too bothered by what looks to be the frame story the cutscenes and (maybe) the final act...
  10. Michael Mario

Ah, the memories that brings back of an insane joke I made in a Pokemon fic in which said stick became a godlike weapon by the time it crossed dimensions and fell into the hands of a mutated Raticate King. Good times :P In all seriousness, I'm not sure what to make of this until we know what...
  11. Michael Mario

Why does this game exist

If I thought that this game was going to be the Kairi game, I'd be more than a little upset; but considering Riku's presence in the Final World along with Kairi in the reveal trailer, this isn't that. This game is the follow-up of the Limit Cut episode from the Re:Mind DLC which, itself, will...
  12. Michael Mario

How do you want Kairi's part to be integrated in the game

Option B is more than FMVs, however: it entails including a small-scale game using KHIII's engines. The Switch isn't as underpowered in comparison to the PS4 and Xbox One as the 3DS was to the previous generation, sure; but I wouldn't give my hopes up on it running a segment of KHIII without...
  13. Michael Mario

What characters do you want to be playable?

Before we ask about whether Naminé be playable or not, there's something far more important question that needs to be addressed: "If Naminé is playable, how hard will her sketchbook hit?"
  14. Michael Mario

Kingdom Hearts 3 Story Discussion

That too, naturally; just commenting/joking that there would be some sort of discount for in terms of "Pure Light Point" cost for someone Kairi has a close bond with.
  15. Michael Mario

Kingdom Hearts 3 Story Discussion

My guess is that it's because Kairi wasn't holding back the waves of darkness coming from the Final Keyhole like the other six did after their hearts were freed. Restoring Sora's humanity probably would have drained it normally... if it wasn't Sora she had saved for obvious reasons. Edit: And I...
  16. Michael Mario

The treatment of women in this series

Admittedly, I should have double-checked before making that remark since I don't remember which interview Nomura said that; that being said, I do recall that the original comment was more regarding platonic friendship being the more important bond in Kingdom Hearts than romantic or familial...
  17. Michael Mario

Noticed a Few Spoilery Details in about the Aqua Drama KH III segment on GameStop TV

And checking that trailer again, you would be right. My bad; the quickness of those clips and Master Xehanort's new JP VA talking for the first time during them must have made them fade from my memory. Guess the thread should be closed, then.
Back