• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

How is the Ultimate Codes Disk

So how is it. Any reason buying it
  2. D

Worse strat book to get

My damn book kept coming apatr and the walkthrought sucked it was like 10 senteces 4 every world. All my pages are coming apart just to add again
  3. D

it says I only have six

I says I only have six orcichalum+ I know I have all seven what the f is worng
  4. D

I got all the torn pages

Nevermind sorry I had to go get the one in disney castle
  5. D

I got all the torn pages

I know I got all the torn pages but I can't get to starry hill it says the one chest in agrabah but that one is open. What's wrong
  6. D

ps2 playing all but kh2

This is a continue of my last two threads okay I went and traded in my kh2 for 30 and then put in 20 to get a new one. I put it in my ps2 an it said disk read error what's wrong with it? And what should I do? Help please and thanks
  7. D

my kh2 broke #2

Okay a few days back I made a thread about my kh2 being borke. I went and bought a new ps2 and this guy put my kh2 in this machine and evry single scrathc came off. Previsouly my kh2 had many scatches on it from me beat the ps2 buy now it doesn't have none but the game isn't working. It keeps...
  8. D

my kingdom hearts 2 is broke

My playstaion 2 broke me kingdom hearts 2 I think. C the playstation 2 has something wrong with so it won't load by itself so I have to hit it to make it go on with the story so I have 2 questions dows anyone know what's wrong with the ps2 and can someone tell me what's the best sacratch remover...
  9. D

pleeez beserk charge how to obtain it and last chance or once more

I need to know how to obtain both of them
  10. D

conversation pit valor fome lvl up

I'm looking for a coversarion pit to level up my valor fom in a world is there one in beast castle. If not where could I lvl up at in beast castle. I'm finished with the second visit
  11. D

berserk charge

How do I get it
  12. D

how is sephiroth on beginner

How is he? And is what is needed to beat him. I made another topic like this but my t mobile sidekick 2 woundlt open that topic. Ablities recomended level?? Thank you
  13. D

list of things needed to be sephiroth

I need a list of things like ablities recomended keyblade and items in order to beat sephiroth on beginner and recommed level. I'm playing on beginner
  14. D

my friend and i

Dang I can't share my story
  15. D

my friend and i

Both og us have been best friend since 6 years ago. I have been waiting on kh2 since kh1 he had 4 got whta kh1 was then I broght him to khinisder to refresh his memory. So today I'm like kh2 is out. He's like u got I'm like no I get it tommorow. Then I say go get it at the store. I'm pissed cuz...
  16. D

anyone no the real

I just need 2 - 12
  17. D

anyone no the real

Where do they show there rela names
Back