• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

The Peter Trilogy

Has anyone else read Peter and the Starcatchers? I'm just started Peter and the Shadow thieves, but it's great so far!!!
  2. C

Fanfiction ► Odd/Silly KH Story :)

duh duh duh, dead. lol....!
  3. C

Bad Twin

I am just starting it but its a great book! If you watch lost I definetly reccomend it.
  4. C

American Dragon: Jake Long

I love this show, and I am still trying to get used to the new animation, but thats ok. Tell me what you think.
  5. C

Waht if the 3 knights were...

it could be someone in the future remembering the past that happened after the end of kh2. That would tie into the past and future part of it.
  6. C

So Weird

Who watched So Weird on Zoog Disney-Channel? I loved this show and wanted to know if anyone else did too.
  7. C

i think this thread is officially dead...
  8. C

OMG, i not heartless anymore yay!! OMG, i spamming, noooo!
  9. C

Official Ultima Weapon Guide

i can find all the orichalum+
  10. C

I know, I know, I shouldn't double post....
  11. C

i beat KH2

Well, is it better than the first one in the intro, bc that one is pretty good, except for repeating herself the whole song...
  12. C

Sig. Series 3rd Symbol (Not sure if old)

The one in the book is the symbol for regular ppl you fight like Pete and Malifecent. The real third symbol is probably for the chasers or something else...
  13. C

I can finally say it!!! Bumper Cars!!!!!
  14. C

KH2 vs. LOST on Wed. Night

WATCH LOST! This is going to supposedly going to be the most important ep of the season! I don't kh2 till tomorrow, but you have to watch lost.
  15. C

Does Anyone Like "Simple and Clean" Better then "Sanctuary"?

I wouldn't know bc I haven't heard it yet, if someone posts it I promise I will tell u:)
  16. C

Extras?

he didn't have time for extras but had time to make it friendlier? Darn you TN
  17. C

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

Just asking for people from khinsider who have the game, how does Sanctuary sound? I won't know till wednesday.
  18. C

Wow, Yado hasn't been on for a while, oh well.
  19. C

Thx for thanking me, I know and they weren't that nice about it either. But, whatever, it's not even the real ones.
Back