• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. fmimac

So no Axel new outfit ?

I'm still hoping for Axel to get a new outfit at a certain point but I don't know, the chances are getting slimmer... Maybe by the end of the game ? He looks so nice now, it would be a shame to not change his clothes to something more "flattering"
  2. fmimac

Sora's eyes

Hey my dudes and dudettes. I've noticed in the recent trailer that Sora, apart from looking ABSOLUTELY AMAZING and fresh and clean, well I've noticed that his eyes were (in my opinion) more alluring than usual. Why ? Because his eyes are half green now, instead of plain blue as before : Now...
  3. fmimac

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 in Weekly Famitsu!

mah booooiiiii Ephemer, looking good
  4. fmimac

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 FCP to be featured in 12/29 issue of Weekly Famitsu!

Mickey's face tho. But yeah can't wait for Ephemera !! (still not used to Ephemer :/) And I'm looking forward to compare the Master of Masters and Luxu renders.
  5. fmimac

News ► Watch the Final Trailer of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue!

O M G THERE'S SO MUCH TO SAY I'M FREAKING OUT And me who thought "oh well, we have seen the most important, this final trailer will just be a rehash..." HELL NO Seriously though Aqua CUSTOMIZABLE Terra grabbing himself by the fricking head Leopardos and Ava holding hands somehow ?? Riku and...
  6. fmimac

News ► View the Latest Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Scans in Famitsu

Well this is glorious ;_;
  7. fmimac

Does Vanitas have a heart ?

Sorry if this has been discussed before. I know it may sound silly, but does Vanitas have a heart ? Can he develop one ? I saw someone say he had a heart of pure darkness but... he has half of Ventus' heart, if I'm not wrong. That person said that if Ventus would be "revived" then so would...
  8. fmimac

Japanese to english translation of the TGS trailer

Hello guys ! I didn't know where to ask this, so I started a new thread. Please pardon me if it has already been brought up. I speak a little japanese, and I was wondering if there was a mistake in the translation of the trailer, or if I'm the one that's mistaken. In the scene where the Master...
  9. fmimac

Is Aqua the "primary" protagonist in Birth by Sleep?

It is true she has more gameplay, and "outlives" more or less the boys, but... I felt that Ven was the protagonist. Maybe because of his connection with Sora, and also the fact that he's the one to forge the X-blade with Vanitas. Plus Aqua's true role is limited until the end. I dunno. The 3 of...
  10. fmimac

What lesser Nobodies would've Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion, Marluxia, and Larxene controlled?

well, in one of the KHIII trailer, there was a nobody (unless it was a heartless, but it's unlikely) that fights with a scythe and rose petals. So apparently Marluxia will have his own lesser nobody. (Of course it's not completely official but still.) I'd like to call it the Ripper. :D
  11. fmimac

Mickey's Letter and Yen Sid

plus, at the time Sora read that letter, he was still unaware of the existence of old Master Xehanort, am I wrong ? he first hears about him in DDD right ?
Back