• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Knuxpyro56

News ► Disney Theme Park fans, Lets talk about Pixar IP

If this needs to be moved into another forum, go right on ahead. Didn't really know where to best put this thread. Recently there has been alot of complaints about IP in the parks. Particularly if said IP is Star Wars, Marvel or Pixar. now, I have no problem with the first 2, more or less. Star...
  2. Knuxpyro56

If you could add two summons to KH3 Final Mix, Who?

I know a lot of people don't really use summons, but i happen to love using them, especially in boss battles, are enclosed horde rooms. So i was wondering if there was any sort of summons that you would want to add to the list who would it be. My First pick is Genie from Aladdin. There is no...
  3. Knuxpyro56

I think i figured out how to put Mary Poppins in KH3 (or onwards)

So it dawned on me after going to see Mary Poppins Returns (seriously go see the movie, its fantastic); I figured out how would she fit into Kingdom Hearts. So please hear me out and give me your thoughts. So we do know that there very powerful Disney characters in Kingdom Hearts. Mickey, Yen...
  4. Knuxpyro56

Attraction Flow Wishlist

Its been a while since we had a thread like this, but i think enough time has pass to bring back this topic. I was just watching the celebration parades of Tokyo Disney's 35th (which if you haven't seen them, go watch it. Its that good). And it got me thinking about again which...
  5. Knuxpyro56

Attractions for Attraction Flow

After going on a 2 week vacation of Disney World and Disneyland Resorts, I went on as many rides as possible just to get a clear idea of how Attraction Flow could be inspired. We already know 3: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Mad Tea Party, and Pirate Ship (maybe Pirates or Peter Pan Flight)...
  6. Knuxpyro56

Cartoon/TV ► American Experience Walt Disney

I know that the biggest factor to KH is Disney. And we happen to love Disney Animated films thanks to one man, Walter Elias Disney. This past week PBS did an amazing 2 part, 4-hour Documentary on the man himself, celebrating his feats and discussing his faults...
Back