• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

What Level are you on?

lvl 3 roxas...1:23 gameplay time...
  2. P

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

I just got mine XD not alowed to play till weekend though ><
  3. P

KH2 INTRO Hi Quality FMV English!!!

THat was funny ^_^ I would ahve hated if that happened to me...but lol! so you have the game??? go play it :D
  4. P

Does Anyone Like "Simple and Clean" Better then "Sanctuary"?

They are all on the top of my fave music list...but I have to agree with this... for the moment atleast...I might liking sanctuary better after a while XD
  5. P

Sanctuary ~After the Battle~?

I dont think we have it yet... but I am sure we will soon :) looking foreward to it!
  6. P

What about Tomorrow?

Ill prolly be here too... even if i get the game...I wont be allowed to play for more than an hour(i am even hoping for that)....stupid SAT!!!!
  7. P

The BG vocals would have SERIOUSLY made the song much better... and I was looking foreward to a more varied song...it is the same lyrics repeated...why? but still love this song XD
  8. P

KH2 Commercial on Cartoon Network

I havent seen ANY on tv yet :( but ya i hope i see some soon! i didnt expect it to be on CN...i expected on disney...o well
  9. P

ya I also am looking foreward to listening to sanctuary ATB...we might get that in a couple days or so...if someone beets the game fast! lol happy b day :D
  10. P

More English Clips from gameinformer!

I am looking foreward to it too ^_^ the 5 vids are uploaded to the youtube link above now :)
  11. P

More English Clips from gameinformer!

Don't know if this is old...and dont know if anyone would really like to see this but here are more english vids http://www.gameinformer.com/News/Media/Media.htm?CS_pid={464DB73C-F6F8-4FD1-9A3D-2E5A3DF4EA4C} uploading all to youtube right now...sorry again if old ;) all vids will eventually...
  12. P

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

Thanks again marvick....wont forget ya ;) u helped us tons XD thanks TSK for that high quality one :)
  13. P

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

isnt this version of intro beter quality? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OzB5Fmo-Zc
  14. P

Kingdom Hearts 2 Is Here !!!!!!!!!!!

I have had nightmares...cuase i couldnt pre order :( gah >< ya its gonna be long... so when did u guys sleep yesterday? i g2g school! ><
  15. P

i get it at like 4pm earliest...if the store has it...and if they havent run out...id prolly get tomoro though
  16. P

Thanks^^^^ Any chances done withing 15 minutes?lol i have school ><
  17. P

so nothing...?aw o well...thanks for trying :)
  18. P

I think ill turn in for the night...I will c heck in morning...goodnight everybody
  19. P

I think she's prolly asleep... but ya...should audio rip take that long?
  20. P

lol...well...u have better found it...u got all our hopes up ;P EDIT: lol...o well too good to be true...
Back