• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

sry bout thus

but idk where to go ......i havent been here so like whats new i still wanna keep in touch my my fellow fans so likeeeeeee whats new?
  2. O

KH2 remebernce

will i'am just thinking if we can have ehigt days staghit of wht i like to call ''The remembernce of kingdom hearts the trigolgy'' every day to end of march 28 we post something in this theard or post something to remeber the kh world like a tribute video or something that schoked us or which...
  3. O

This is amwnesome

lol your gonna laugh your a** of your chair http://youtube.com/watch?v=yYulbyPYn2A&search=kh2
  4. O

Kh2 release date

The kh2 release date is MARCH 28 2006 don't beleive me check the the spotlight thing from khinsider right now
  5. O

sora.vs.solid snake

who u think would win any thoght's plz :D p.s i think wolud sora pwn snake's a$#
  6. O

resevering kh2

sry if this stupoid but have any you reseverd kingdom hearts 2 any thoughts about it:D and where did :D u reseverd. i reseverd my at gamestop
  7. O

Roxas parters

did't nomura say that roxas had parters in kh2 can someone tell me WHAT'S GOING PLZ thx to anyone who can answer my oues:confused:
  8. O

About axel

:confused: did't nomuroa say that axel had a conetion with sora and in one of the traliers didn't axel say to roxas ''will meet again when where reborn'' or something like that :confused: CAN SOMEONE PLZ TEEL ME WHAT'S GOING ON PLZ
  9. O

sora skatebroading

if sora turn out be a secrect skater in any skatebroding game gimma a descrition of special moves like tony hawk's 900 so here mine name: the door to the light dpsection: sora starts natas spining on a frie hydrant with his keyblade in his hand but he is natas spin the key blade while holding...
  10. O

link please

can someone give me a link to a commerical where sora goes that's not possibe and stuff thx to anyone
  11. O

couple of questions

alright here are my questions 1. who are the glowing eyed unknown and sitting unknown in deep dive 2. where the tifa come from in kh2 3.WHY IS KINGDOM HEARTS 2 IS SOOO COOL kudos to the people who awserned my ques thx
  12. O

intro fmv theory [possibe spoliers]

O.k u know they where rumers about namine taking memories from the people who know sora and implanting them in roxas right will i think that is roxas fisrt dream about sora.And here theory hasn't anybody reliaze that in some sence soras keyblade turns gold and if u pause at the scene where u...
  13. O

voting poll

:) will some people vote in my poll please it's about your favorite key bearer soooooooooooooorrrryyyyyyy to the peple who are gonna to flame bcuz i forgot to put riku peace out
  14. O

sig picture

can someone give me a sig sora big thx if u cloud:)
  15. O

graphics

whre the graphics section in this place:) p.s iam just a noob
  16. O

it's out kh2

it's out let's party like there's no torromw it's like mardi gras yee haw:) :) any thought;s please
  17. O

only 2 minutes left

only 2 min left to kh2 comes out any thouhts:) :)
  18. O

favorite key bearer

who is your favorite key bearer:rolleyes:
Back