• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Maverick-flame

The First Day of Spring. RIP Winter Announcements?

Tomorrow is officially the end of winter. Many of us remember that at the end of the 2016 E3 2.8 trailer there was an end screen that promised more announcements on KH3 in the winter. Sadly, all we got was a screenshot of Sora in Thebes and a few interviews. I created this thread to discuss a...
  2. Maverick-flame

Disney Interactive Drops Out of E3? Impact for KH?

Not sure if this is in the right place. Please let me know if it's not, or move it yourself. I recently saw that Disney Interactive is giving up their booth at E3. (From IGN and other sources) I was wondering if this could have a potential impact on Unchained X, 2.8, and KH3 showing up. I'm not...
  3. Maverick-flame

The Other Promise

Just wondering what The Other Promise from the battle theme of Roxas actually referred to. In other words, what is the promise that the song is talking about?
  4. Maverick-flame

KH3 Amazon Sale

After scouring the internet I have discovered that KH3 is on sale (for pre-order of course) for only $53.99 (American currency) as opposed to the typical $60. I just wanted to let the fandom know. Does anyone know why it's on sale? My thought was for Black Friday/the holidays, but I wasn't sure...
  5. Maverick-flame

Playable Characters in KH3 (Most Likely IMO)

Hi KH fans! This is my first post in this section. I have seen other post about this topic, but the most likely options weren't discussed very much IMO. I strongly believe Sora will be the only protagonist of KH3, but when I say that I don't think it's unlikely that another character is...
  6. Maverick-flame

My Introduction (Maverick-Flame)

Hello fellow Kingdom Hearts fans! I have been following KHInsider for months now, but I only recently made an account. I am very excited to post some threads discussing my opinions on a few things such as playing as multiple characters in the series. It won't so much be my opinion, but...
Back