• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

...wtf? Nomura is an IDIOT.

and did they not make a final mix for every main stream KH game? also did they not re make COM for PS2? IMO "Final Mixes" are still considered "remakes" of their original game. Also you arent understanding my point.
  2. S

Master Eraqus

if he moves fast he will have a heart attack and die, thats why he sucks Or maybe the fact he wasnt thought of and was just added in to make the series gain more money.
  3. S

...wtf? Nomura is an IDIOT.

just a scam to make more money, i'm a fan of KH and all by why do we need so many side games? why can't they just do, KH, KH 2, KH 3 and so on. We dont need to keep bouncing back and forth in a timeline just so we can try to understand something that should of been done in the 1st game. lemme...
  4. S

Terra's Scenario

Why does Terra fight Master Erauqs? Arent they on the same side?
  5. S

Who do you think will be the secret boss?

My guess would be Ansem (SOD) with the Darkside lol or an adult riku but idk
  6. S

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

Why does Terra fight Master Erauqs? Arent they on the same side?
  7. S

(Spoilers) Frequently Asked Birth by Sleep Questions

Re: Frequently Asked Birth by Sleep Questions where is there a pic/video of the silver haired man?
  8. S

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

So Ven "dies" becuz Vanitus is gone and he was the other half? since Sora completed himself is that why Ven doesnt come back after Vanitus is gone?
  9. S

X-MEN!! X-MEN!!!

i LOVE DA X-MEN! i REALLY HOPE THEY WILL BE IN THE NEW KING DOM HEART GAME!! DAT'LL BE SO KEWL IF MAGKNEETOE IS THE MAIN VILLAIN ZOMG i CAN NOT WAIT!! I ISH SO EXCITD!! WEEEEEEE :3 WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!11 ZO FIVUG OEKFVG...
  10. S

14th member idea

go die in a fire! hahahahah :D
  11. S

funny video i made lol

YouTube - SmA$h NaPk!n P@p3r NigHtLiGhT! let me know what you guys think rate and comment please
  12. S

Paranoia hades from DDR SuperNOVA 2

YouTube - SuperNOVA 2-Paranoia HADES-CHALLENGE AA
  13. S

Pix Of Ending **spoilers**

ah, that was a great day in history
  14. S

I Thinki Know Who The Master Of Keyblade Is...

ive been watching the NEW secret movie at the end of KH2FM+ and that old guy he can like control all the keyblades around him i dont know if anyone else has thought about it but like he has like all power all over them so yeah what do u guys think?
  15. S

Ugh!!! Paradox Titan Cup Help!!!!

Ive Been On This Stupid Cup Now Foe The Past 4 Hours And Cant Get Over 10,000 Points!! Ugh Can Somone Please Help Me!!!?!?
  16. S

i just beat the game on critical

lol i feel awesome!! now i can go to bed since ive beaten everything in the game now im going to 100% the journal!
  17. S

how do u get the secret ending in critical?

i beat the mushrooms and the silhouette battles along with the ES but i got nothing
  18. S

How Do You Get Serenity Crystals?

does anyone know? can what do u get from the XII heartless?
  19. S

ap boost,power boost,defense boost help

my friend david wants to know how u get them becuz he does not know we are trying to level ourselves up so we can defeat the ES please if u know how to get the materials to sync them then please post here now! ^__^
  20. S

gold,silver and bronze crowns

what are the requirements for each one? does anyone know?
Back