• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

Australian Release Date Hello All! :) I have just talked to one of my friend's who works at Games Wizard and she told me that on their computer system Kingdom Hearts 2 is set to come out on the 28th of September, or maybe sooner she said. After she told me this I went immediately to the SE...
  2. T

Australian Release Date.

I contacted SE through the live support on the NA site, to find out the Australian release date, and this is how they replied. "Thank you for contacting the Square Enix Customer Support, Unfortunately we cannot provide you with that information. If you go to our main global site at...
  3. T

Keyblades in KHII ending FMV *possible spoiler*

a user on here pointed out to me that in the ending FMV that one of the knights had a keyblade already so I decided to double check and realised that all the knights already had a keyblade before picking out the ones from the dirt. - The left knight has the Oblivion Keyblade and picks up a...
  4. T

Ansem and Sora coincidences?

Your Nobody Name ok,we all know about the Roxas = Sora + X how about the Xenmas = Ansem + X considering how Roxas came into existence well thats what i heard Ok, lets see if any of this makes sense. Xehanort thinks he is Ansem, and Xenmas is the shell/nobody of Xehanort. it makes a little...
  5. T

Riku Blindfold Theory (Maybe spoiler)

I have a theory for why Riku has the blindfold, Im not sure if this has been said before but anywayz... I just completed KH:COM with Riku (gah, finally). And Riku talks alot about how he will let the darkness show him the way (as we found out darkness is not nessessarily a bad thing). So he...
Back