• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Nevros

Discussion: The wasted potential of Dream Drop Distance

Thanks for clearing that up. I didn't know about those other sources, and tbh I just read the wiki of re:Coded. You wrote this much better than I did. I started this thread late at night after just finishing the game and I was frustrated with the confusing way they threw in all these plot...
  2. Nevros

Haha I'm seeing that I should've clarified a few things 3D was the first to introduce the mechanic of killing both a heartless and a nobody to bring the original person back to life. Before, it required a nobody such as Roxas. As a plot device, it's pretty weak because it can be used to bring...
  3. Nevros

Hi everyone. I just finishing KH3D and I wanted to talk about some of the great opportunities for storytelling that the game missed. I realize that there are many posts made to rant about this game and its story, so I'll keep this (relatively) short and sweet. In my opinion, KH3D is quite an...
  4. Nevros

Kingdom Hearts: best to worst?

Maybe solemn is a better word than dark. I actually enjoyed playing as Roxas because I love his tragic character and the world of Twilight Town, even though it's a really long tutorial. Then on top of that sadness, you've got Axel who is at first enraged at the loss of his best friend, then...
  5. Nevros

Kingdom Hearts: best to worst?

Wow, reading the previous posts, I found that I have a very unpopular opinion: 1. KH2 2. KH1 3. 358/2 Days 4. Chain of Memories 5. Birth by Sleep 6. Dream Drop Distance 7. Re: Coded I guess I'm grading based on how much I like the characters and the atmosphere of each game. KH1 is a...
  6. Nevros

Character Arcs and Character Establishment within KH1

You brought up a lot of great points about the subtleties in the first game that I never really thought about. Of course, several of them are probably reaching a bit (such as the part about Kairi's) smile. But that is completely ok because the purpose of deep stories such as Kingdom Hearts is...
Back